Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Physics P4 P5 P6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How are people feeling about this exam? Has anyone got any predictions for the 6 markers? Does anyone know where you can find the specimen papers?

ReputationRep:
    Specimen paper: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/80674-u...accredited.pdf
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its my last exam! Good luck everyone And remember, electrostatics... is a thing.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I have only started looking at it and it is sooooo boring and sooo much!

ReputationRep:
    P6 is by far the hardest out of p4, p5 and p6

ReputationRep:
    I have all the past papers for the last couple of years. PM me if you want them.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise P6 was so hard! I left it last and now I just can't understand it! Someone help please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHoTz)
    P6 is by far the hardest out of p4, p5 and p6
    So complicated!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie4202)
    So complicated!
    I read it all slowly and the only thing I cant get my head around is diodes and rectification.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHoTz)
    I read it all slowly and the only thing I cant get my head around is diodes and rectification.
    I have never even heard of rectification! I can't do all those motors and stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I've only been taught physics for half a term this year... We've only been taught P6!
    This isn't going to go well -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Toaster)
    I've only been taught physics for half a term this year... We've only been taught P6!
    I do not even remember being taught P6! At least you got taught the harder one!

ReputationRep:
    I have never even heard of rectification! I can't do all those motors and stuff!
    (Original post by The_Toaster)
    :ahee: Glad I'm not hte only one freaking out. S'long as you don't intend to study it at A-level we should be fine.

Let's just get through this horrid paper, talk to no-one and go home and cry about it, k?
    Jks, it's my last exam I'm go craycray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jalal Uddin)
    :ahee: Glad I'm not hte only one freaking out. S'long as you don't intend to study it at A-level we should be fine.

Let's just get through this horrid paper, talk to no-one and go home and cry about it, k?
    Jks, it's my last exam I'm go craycray.
    lol... definitely not doing it for A Level! Will be relying on Section D today, I can do the maths questions! :P

ReputationRep:
    My motivation has gone! I did not realise how boring the subject was! Why do we have to know about all these stupid things!

ReputationRep:
    got a bad feeling about this exam, normally im always confident. The revision guide is too brief for p456, for everything else its been fine.

ReputationRep:
    My motivation has gone! I did not realise how boring the subject was! Why do we have to know about all these stupid things!
    I've only done like p4.

Know like 4 equations lol out of hte whole thing 0.o

Tough times.

ReputationRep:
    I've only done like p4.

Tough times.
    I am relying so much on those formulas at the front!

ReputationRep:
    I've only done like p4.

Tough times.
    hah, what grade are you aiming for?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2014
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.