The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I'm moving in on the 16th because i don't get back from Romania until the evening of the 15th, luckily for me i only live about 30 minutes from Manchester, so moving in shouldn't take me too long. Ali xx
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I was thinking of moving in on the 14th too- sort of changing my mind a bit now and leaning towards the 15th or 16th as, from what I've read, that's when a lot of people seem to be going. If anyone else is thinking of the 14th though then say, because I think I'd rather go then.
Reply 3
im goin on the 14th cos im goin up with a couple of mates. so if theres no1 there ill have them 2. their going to manchester aswell btw, not just following me up for the day!
Reply 4
I'm not sure if I can get up on the 14th but I do want to.
Reply 5
are u guys going to the orientation thing?
Reply 6
Orientation thing is more for International, foreign students I've been hearing. Regardless of that, I'll prob go on the 15th/16th.
Reply 7
I'm going on the 14th too, don't expect many people to be there though so the bf is coming too.
14th :biggrin:
Reply 9
I want to go up on the 14th but I don't have a car so need my parents to help me bring all my stuff and they will both be at work then so I will probably go up on the 16th
Reply 10
shyopstv
I want to go up on the 14th but I don't have a car so need my parents to help me bring all my stuff and they will both be at work then so I will probably go up on the 16th

Same here, but I won't get a chance until the 16th when my dad is out of work *shrug* but I can make sure I'm doubly packed on the 14th :biggrin: hehe
Reply 11
14th to Dalton Ellis Hall for me!
Reply 12
Probably the 16th, unless something good is supposed to hapen on the 14th:p:
Reply 13
when does freshers week start?
Reply 14
I think from the 16th but not completely sure.

Anyone?
Reply 15
14th!! I thought freshers week was the week beginning 18th but i could be wrong!
Reply 16
Yeah, term and fresher's week officially start on the 18th

I'm pretty sure

It gives people time to move in before loading them with things to do, otherwise I'd stay half un-packed all year :biggrin:
Reply 17
Oh come on y'all. It has to be on the 14th! Start partying early...and continue as you began. (or whatever the saying is ...lol...ma english neva ws dat brill).

So 14th to Sheavyn House! Woohoo!

Sheena
xxxx
Reply 18
spatel16
Oh come on y'all. It has to be on the 14th! Start partying early...and continue as you began. (or whatever the saying is ...lol...ma english neva ws dat brill).

So 14th to Sheavyn House! Woohoo!

Sheena
xxxx

Exactly Sheena!!! Gr8 minds think alike :smile: I'll be moving into Grosvenor Place tho. Is anyone else moving in to Grosvenor Placee or one of the Grosvenor groups???
Reply 19
Hiya il be living in grovenors place too:biggrin: . I think im going to move in on the 15th but might wait till the 16th cos i dont want to be the only one in my flat.

Latest

Trending

Trending