rooms at bham Watch

shewantstomove
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hey, this is slightly random but i was wondering can u put pictures up in halls at birmingham? Just ive got lots of pictures of my friends up in glass frames and thought they would be nice in my room but they need a nail in them...would i be allowed to put them up? also do all the rooms have a pinboard? just i use them to put my jewellry on! thanks xxxxxxx
Ian73
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
You can generally use bluetack, but you can't bang nails into the walls.
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We weren't allowed to pin or nail things up on the wall - people actually got fined by the housing people. If the frames aren't too big, they can be hung on pins stuck in notice boards (which is what I did).

Your best bet is get a load of whitetack, and stick the pictures separatly on the walls - makes the beige look far less boring
Lauren Hart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you get a pinboard in most rooms so far as I'm aware. as nailing to the wall, big no no. but depending where you are, you might have a big enough desk or shelves.
podder
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you live in chamberlain you can more or less do anything to the room. would be seen as an improvement i lived their last year and its a very laid back appoach and i had pictures dart board etc all the usual stuff
podder
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you live in chamberlain you can more or less do anything to the room. would be seen as an improvement i lived their last year and its a very laid back appoach and i had pictures dart board etc all the usual stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads