The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you an undergraduate? I'm from the only internationally recognised and legal republic of the island, The Republic of Cyprus. :rolleyes:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! I'm goin to Nott in Spetember too Jenk_1988. Goin to do architecture. Tis a 6 yr course :eek: :smile: My name is Zakiya and I'm from the caribbean. To be specific, Trinidad. I'm stayin at Broadgate Park and I can't wait to get to school (thats a first :wink: )What subject are you doin?
Archi is 5 yrs innit ... but thers a year in practice after 3rd year isnt there or something?
Reply 4
It's 6 yrs with my 4th yr workin some place that they put me in
Actually I have mates going through this and you have to find your own practice if you want somewhere decent, which obviously means a good portfolio.
Reply 6
Do you know if it has to be in Britain?
No it doesn't, one of my mates is looking to do his in Hong Kong.
Reply 8
I would recommend either Dubai or Shanghai. Lots of construction going on there.
dubai's architecture is amazing... i was there recently and its a fab place (if you can stand EXTREME heat that feels like walking in a tumble dryer and the fact that theres no alcohol, go for it!)
yeah i am doing chem engineering meng, any more chem engs out there
butterfly1452
dubai's architecture is amazing... i was there recently and its a fab place (if you can stand EXTREME heat that feels like walking in a tumble dryer and the fact that theres no alcohol, go for it!)

Yeah, just came back from Dubai, last week.
did you have a good time?
butterfly1452
did you have a good time?

Yeah, t'was amazing. Only spent a few days there though, have family there so visit every two years for a week or so.
Reply 14
To the OP - yeh I'm gonna be in Notts at Sep :biggrin: First year, but not a new student as I transferred courses so have already had a year at uni, hence I'm in a house in Lenton :smile: Would love to meet up with anyone who's interested :biggrin:

I suspect I'm likely to work harder than the average first year, really :p: lol. Or will I...? :rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 15
I'll be in Nottingham this year too. First year Law LL.B. I'm from Singapore...
Reply 16
Me too :smile: American Studies !!
Reply 17
zakiya
Hey! I'm goin to Nott in Spetember too Jenk_1988. Goin to do architecture. Tis a 6 yr course :eek: :smile: My name is Zakiya and I'm from the caribbean. To be specific, Trinidad. I'm stayin at Broadgate Park and I can't wait to get to school (thats a first :wink: )What subject are you doin?

Im going to be doing civil engineering. It's a three year course but i hope to transfer to the 4 year course to do a masters.
Reply 18
I'll be joining you. Doing management.
Reply 19
Note
I'll be joining you. Doing management.

Joining me?

Latest

Trending

Trending