Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i just heard from a friend of mine that all medicene applicants have to take a test called UKCAT and that all unis di that tese, my friend says that it's similar to BMAT she also said that you have to applly before 20 september
    does anyone have any information about this??
    if so please post as your comments will be priceless

    hey ahmed
    if you want to do medicine you do need to take a test called UKCAT. i'm not sure what BMAT is like so i can't really compare them. Not all unis require this test to be taken but most do. To find out about which unis need the UKCAT entrance exam to be taken go on www.ucas.com.
    the deadline to register to UKCAT is 8th sept i think and the test has to be taken before 28th sept.
    it costs about £60 as well but under certain circumstances you can get it for free.
    hope this helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 19, 2006

University open days

  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.