The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

7th of July:

Fluids: 1.5 litres of water. Green tea. Cup of tea. Hot chocolate.

Breakfast:
Special K cereal with semi skimmed milk
Blueberries

Lunch:
3 Ricecakes
Soda bread
Tomatoes
Olives

Snack:
Yoghurt

Dinner:
Prawn and crab fishcake
Potatoes
Green beans
Carrots
Salad

Posted from TSR Mobile
8th of July:

Fluids: water. Green tea. Cup of tea. Glass of wine.

Breakfast:
Blueberries

Lunch:
Chicken salad sandwich
Mini poppadoms
Apple
Grapes
Banana

Dinner:
Spinach, cheese, olive, tomatoes pizza.

Dessert: Strawberries

Prepare for cooked breakfasts the next few days...

Posted from TSR Mobile
9th of July:

Fluids: 2 litres of water. Cup of tea. Orange juice. Cider. Vodka and pepsi.

Breakfast:
1 weetabix
Sausages
Bacon
Baked Beans
Cooked Tomatoes

Lunch:
Belivita oat biscuits
Strawberries
Banana
2 squares of chocolate

Dinner:
Chicken
Rice
Sweetcorn
Peas

Dessert:
Frozen Yoghurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
10th of July:

Fluids: 2 litres of water. Cup of tea.

Breakfast:
1 Weetabix
Sausage
Bacon
Baked Beans
Tomatoes
Half a slice of toast

Snack:
Frozen yoghurt

Lunch:
Raspberries
Banana
Grapes

Snack:
Strawberries
2 squares of chocolate

Dinner:
Pasta with tomato sauce
Olives
Salad

Dessert:
Shared a chocolate brownie and icecream dessert

Posted from TSR Mobile
11th of July:

Fluids: 2 litres of water. Orange juice. Iced tea

Breakfast:
1 weetabix
Sausages
Scrambled eggs
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
2 slices of wholemeal bread

Lunch:
Belivita oat biscuits
Special K cracker crisps
Popcorn
Grapes
Banana
Blueberry muffin

Dinner:
Tomato soup

Posted from TSR Mobile
12th of July:

Fluids: 2 litres of water. Green tea. Cup of tea.

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Ham
Bread
Stilton cheese
Tomatoes
Apple
Olives

Snack:
Yoghurt

Dinner:
2 Homemade pizza slices
Chicken
Feta cheese
Carrots
Cucumber
Lettuce
Peppers

Dessert:
Small piece of cake

Evening snack (got hungry):
Magnum
Biscuit

Seems like I've eaten loads, but a lot of it is fruit, veg and salad :smile: and the few bad things but needed some sugar haha. Quite a snacky day. Good job I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
13th of July:

Fluids: 2.5 litres of water. Green tea. Protein milkshake. Innocent smoothie.

Breakfast:
2 slices of wholemeal toast with Marmite
A banana

*went to the gym. Weights and cardio*

Lunch:
Tuna toastie
Tomatoes

Snack:
Muller corner yoghurt

Dinner:
Chicken
Roast potatoes
Califlower
Broad beans
Carrots
Courgette

Dessert:
A biscuit
Some marzipan

Evening snack:
Bread and some olives

I've been constantly hungry yesterday and today. Hope I'm not having a late growth spurt :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
14th of July:

Fluids: 3 litres of water. Green tea. Apple juice. Cup of tea. Milk.

Breakfast:
A banana

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich
Pombear crisps
Peaches

Snack:
Tomatoes
Yoghurt

Dinner:
Chicken salad
Olives
Stilton cheese

Dessert:
An apple
Some marzipan

*2 hours of badminton*

Slightly less hungry today compared to the last two days where I wanted to eat loads. I'm quite happy with today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's quite inspiring to see you've eaten healthy for so many consecutive days! This would require so much will power from me.

Although I do notice the occasional 'cheat':

Original post by bubble999

Pombear crisps

tutut!

What advantages to eating healthily have you noticed? :smile:
Original post by Jooooshy
It's quite inspiring to see you've eaten healthy for so many consecutive days! This would require so much will power from me.

Although I do notice the occasional 'cheat':

tutut!

What advantages to eating healthily have you noticed? :smile:

Aww thanks :smile:

I do have a few cheats, yeah. Because at the end of the day I'm not training for anything, so a few treats is fine and I enjoy food :smile: plus I started to lose weight, so need to put a little bit on for my optimum weight

And pombears aren't as bad as I thought, less than a 100 calories :tongue:

I've noticed I feel a lot fitter. At the gym I can run for longer and not feel as worn out. I've toned up lots and the increased protein has meant I've become stronger :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
15th of July:

Fluids: 2.5 litres of water. Green tea. Smoothie

Breakfast:
An apple

Lunch:
Chicken sandwich
2 ricecakes
Belivita oat biscuits
Tomatoes
Carrots

Dinner:
Chicken
Oven chips
Sweetcorn
Peas

Dessert:
Yoghurt

Have had quite a bit of chicken recently, but it seems to be what is available to me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
15th of July:

Fluids: 2.5 litres of water. Green tea. Smoothie

Breakfast:
An apple

Lunch:
Chicken sandwich
2 ricecakes
Belivita oat biscuits
Tomatoes
Carrots

Dinner:
Chicken
Oven chips
Sweetcorn
Peas

Dessert:
Yoghurt

Have had quite a bit of chicken recently, but it seems to be what is available to me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

how the even hell do you afford all these berries tho
Original post by louieee
how the even hell do you afford all these berries tho

berries? I haven't had any today :tongue:

But when I do, from the market - supermarkets are overpriced for fruit :fyi:
berries? I haven't had any today :tongue:

But when I do, from the market - supermarkets are overpriced for fruit :fyi:

yeah I noticed that after, I read the first few and was like "damn all these berries" and just assumed it was a daily thing for you :tongue: and anyways yeah, if I go to asda at lunch and the markets outside of it I get too scared to buy from it, I only feel comfortable buying stuff with no human interactions :tongue: so I walk out with all this stuff feeling a bit stupid for spending twice as much as I should've, but I literally don't have what it takes to buy from real people :/

anyway, my next question tho, when you eat all of these vegetables and salad (though it seems you're eating less veg than when you started? like before you were eating quite a variety of plants at lunch time, but it doesn't look like you are so much now?), anyways yeah when you eat plant stuff with lunch is that all stuff you do at home, do you prepare it and take it with you when you go to school/college/wherever or do you buy it when you're out, or only eat it at home? What I'm asking is, sort of, are you buying a lot of this stuff or is it already in your house? And if so, it's in your house, do you cut it up and put it in a box? Oooh and I haven't noticed (though I haven't really looked) any nuts/seeds? if not, is there any particular reason? I think they make a really good snack, more filling and nutritious (I think?) than some of your snacks.

And I don't mean to be a hassle, but have you considered giving details on exercise for each day? Just a quick summing up sentence or something? As I said I've only glanced through the first page and this one, I noticed something about badminton but wondered what other things you do/how active you are on the average day?

I'm just a bit interested, that's all. I've been thinking about something similar to this for a while but I really can't be bothered, but reading this has almost motivated me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by louieee
yeah I noticed that after, I read the first few and was like "damn all these berries" and just assumed it was a daily thing for you :tongue: and anyways yeah, if I go to asda at lunch and the markets outside of it I get too scared to buy from it, I only feel comfortable buying stuff with no human interactions :tongue: so I walk out with all this stuff feeling a bit stupid for spending twice as much as I should've, but I literally don't have what it takes to buy from real people :/

anyway, my next question tho, when you eat all of these vegetables and salad (though it seems you're eating less veg than when you started? like before you were eating quite a variety of plants at lunch time, but it doesn't look like you are so much now?), anyways yeah when you eat plant stuff with lunch is that all stuff you do at home, do you prepare it and take it with you when you go to school/college/wherever or do you buy it when you're out, or only eat it at home? What I'm asking is, sort of, are you buying a lot of this stuff or is it already in your house? And if so, it's in your house, do you cut it up and put it in a box? Oooh and I haven't noticed (though I haven't really looked) and nuts/seeds? if not, is there any particular reason? I think they make a really good snack, more filling and nutritious (I think?) than some of your snacks.

And I don't mean to be a hassle, but have you considered giving details on exercise for each day? Just a quick summing up sentence or something? As I said I've only glanced through the first page and this one, I noticed something about badminton but wondered what other things you do/how active you are on the average day?

I'm just a bit interested, that's all. I've been thinking about something similar to this for a while but I really can't be bothered, but reading this has almost motivated me.

Yeah, sadly I'm not in full control of my diet, because I live at home and it's a case of whatever we have in the house from shopping. But I'm hoping to up my fruit and veg intake a lot more when I start uni (in september, hopefully). And so I'll be in full control of it then :smile:

Generally salad is something I have at home :tongue:

Nuts and seeds are quite high in fat though. In moderation they are good, but I noticed when I was eating lots of them, that I felt sluggish and put on weight.

Good idea, I'll include more detail about my activity :yep: for example, today I walked quite a few miles, which felt good :yep:

Do it! It's making me feel so good and healthy :biggrin:
Yeah, sadly I'm not in full control of my diet, because I live at home and it's a case of whatever we have in the house from shopping. But I'm hoping to up my fruit and veg intake a lot more when I start uni (in september, hopefully). And so I'll be in full control of it then :smile:

Generally salad is something I have at home :tongue:

Nuts and seeds are quite high in fat though. In moderation they are good, but I noticed when I was eating lots of them, that I felt sluggish and put on weight.

Good idea, I'll include more detail about my activity :yep: for example, today I walked quite a few miles, which felt good :yep:

Do it! It's making me feel so good and healthy :biggrin:

haha I really I wish I could, but I've got no self-control and I'm too lazyyy :tongue:
Original post by louieee
haha I really I wish I could, but I've got no self-control and I'm too lazyyy :tongue:

If I hadn't been noting down what I was eating, I would find it very difficult to eat well. But because I'm writing it down before/whilst I eat, it means I think twice before eating it :yep:
If I hadn't been noting down what I was eating, I would find it very difficult to eat well. But because I'm writing it down before/whilst I eat, it means I think twice before eating it :yep:

I think I'd **** it up on weekends/in the six week holidays, because I get out of bed at midday and so my diet gets messed up by that too :tongue:
Just checking on ya :wink:

EDIT: Glad you're keeping up with the healthier diet :yy:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Black Rose
Just checking on ya :wink:

What's the verdict? :wink: (it's worse than results day waiting for your answer :mmm: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest