The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Lunchface
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EG5IeiqjI ..thats a movie of oxford road from jan...i think, plus sarky comments from a hilarious swine... just filmed it to check out my camera...if it makes you feel any close to whitty p embrace it!

Lol, I remember that, it was like no one had seen snow before.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
vickywickcandlestick and remly, I'm in Burleigh! I had thought I was all alone too! I know I PMd, but I thought I'd put it up here just in case. My house code thing is BU.01.05.038 if I remember correctly.
Reply 42
Dip
Dilworth House
they didn't give me my washbasin!
will we have 2 queue up to use the bathroom ?:eek:

how do u know whether der gave u a wash basin or not? coz i m in the same house is u
hey i got whitworth park, am not so happy as i relli wanted en suite bt ah well! im at aberdeen house, ne1 else??
Reply 44
~*tweety*~
hey i got whitworth park, am not so happy as i relli wanted en suite bt ah well! im at aberdeen house, ne1 else??

Hey, i only just found this site (i suppose its a little late to start lookin on here now) but i was looking to find out about my accom. I got whitworth park as a second choice aswell but just found out that im in Aberdeen house I'm in AB.01.17.139 (still cant figure out wat they mean even tho people have tried explaining on here)
Reply 45
AB.01.17.139 = aberdeen house, flat 17, room 139 ..

from what i remember, its washbasin in the room for thorncliffe and leamington,,, maybe another hall or two, but its not common, plus im pretty pissed right now
Reply 46
hey im new on here! im in whitworth too, in garstang house 01.24.169

im guna be well confused when we move in! i got so much new stuff! hehe
anyone else in garstang with me?
Reply 47
Lunchface
AB.01.17.139 = aberdeen house, flat 17, room 139 ..

from what i remember, its washbasin in the room for thorncliffe and leamington,,, maybe another hall or two, but its not common, plus im pretty pissed right now

any idea wat the .01 means? whats the accommodation at whitworth park actually like? any good? thx for ur help!
Reply 48
im gonna be in garstang house too zoe, but flat 18. c u there!! xx
Woo! I'm so glad I have a washbasin!

I'm going to be in Thorncliffe House too Mkali & joeyjojo1988 but not in the same flat unfortunately! I'm in Flat 9, Room J (if I've worked this out correctly). Any inside goss on what room J's are generally like? :tongue:
woo!same building though, still cool.:biggrin:
I'm doing French Studies so we'll probs be in the same French things!hurrah!
which day are you arriving?cos you'll have to come and find us!
yay more thorncliffe ppl, just been told what TH.01.17.E is, i think im gonna move in on the 14th, cos the contract starts then and im gonna make the most of it, they make too much money out of us students! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ive heard that there is an underground bar located in whitworth park, WHERE!!!!!!!????????? please advise, ive never been
joeyjojo1988
woo!same building though, still cool.:biggrin:
I'm doing French Studies so we'll probs be in the same French things!hurrah!
which day are you arriving?cos you'll have to come and find us!

Ooh, hooray for linguists! I'm probably arriving on the saturday cos that's what's most convenient for my parents. It's probably going to be really busy! :frown:
Reply 53
hey im in whitworth park aswell, thorncliffe

so glad ive got a wash basin!!

im movin in on 14th just becus i can and dont want to have to go to work anylonger than i have to!

god i cant believe how sooon this is i gotta start packin... lata maybe wen i can be bothered
Reply 54
Hoorah to more Thorncliffers ^_^

Which flat are you in Jimi?

I'll be down on the 16th, yay for saturday fun, but I should be there early as we'll have to leave Cardiff very early to avoid traffic and such. And I have a washbasin :biggrin: hehe, and the rooms are all newly refurnished when we get there *beam*

whitworthpark.com

According to that, Thorncliffe house is over a few shops and such, bakery and opposite a subways and banks so at least we don't have to walk far to get food ^_^ mmmm, imagine that fresh bread smell in the morning *stomach grumbles* Oof
Reply 55
im in flat 1 i think, codes got me bit confused lol, im likin the idea of everythin being on my doorstep, im soo lazy
Reply 56
jimi
im in flat 1 i think, codes got me bit confused lol, im likin the idea of everythin being on my doorstep, im soo lazy

What was the code they gave you? I think I can decipher it now someone's told me what the numbers mean

Lol ^_^ hehe
Mkali
What was the code they gave you? I think I can decipher it now someone's told me what the numbers mean

Lol ^_^ hehe

think you should rename yourself the code cracker, lol
Reply 58
wirbelsturm
think you should rename yourself the code cracker, lol

I wish ^_^ but I only discovered how to break the code after a-lo-oht of searching and a current Whitworther coming to the rescue :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending