Want more information about this university?
bethanie47
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I am going to Chester in September to do a PGCE and I still have nowhere to live. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is there someone in the same boat as me who needs a house mate? Please let me know
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bethanie47)
Hi, I am going to Chester in September to do a PGCE and I still have nowhere to live. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is there someone in the same boat as me who needs a house mate? Please let me know
Hi, have you tried the private sector accommodation finder at http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation
lucyfoote
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I'm going to Chester in September to start my PGCE too! I'm in exactly the same position as you! Trying to find a room or somewhere to live!
kiki-J
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can you not apply for student accomodation?
tamsinxx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey,

I've got a room that will be available to move into from the second week of September.
It's only a 2 bedroom house so a small house share.

I've included the link below, and i'm only 5 mins walk from the uni.

http://uk.easyroommate.com/content/c...40620105014144

Tamsin x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads