The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London college of fashion 2014 flatshare??

Hi!

Starting Fashion Contour at London College of Fashion in September, and was just wondering what everyone is doing for accommodation? I've looked at halls and they seem really expensive! Looking online, there are cheaper flatshare and houseshare options. Desperate to find some LCF students or any creative students to live with, anyone looking for flat/house shares too?
Hey, I'm looking to house share too! I'm studying at LCF based at Lime Grove this September :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
hey! :smile:

i'm looking to house share as I think it's the best option, halls are ridiculously expensive. I'm studying at LCF too and will be based at Lime Grove!
Have you got Facebook?? Add me Hannah Zahran xx
Original post by hannahzahran
Have you got Facebook?? Add me Hannah Zahran xx

added you! xx
Hi,
I am starting LCF in september and I'm looking for a flat share as well!
Please add me on Fb, my name is Federica Cerri and my profile picture is a photo of Chloè Sevigny.
Thanks!
Federica
I'm starting Fashion styling and production at LCF this Sept. Looking for a flatmate. Let me know if you were interested. xB
Hi! Add me on fb so we can chat a bit! My name's federica cerri and my Profile picture is a chloe sevigny photo. Which area would you prefer? And your budget? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending