Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
........:wtf?:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Relaxis, are you not a Harry Potter fan?
Reply 142
Definately not, no. Not a great fan of the Teletubbies, Bob the Builder or of most children's films.
Also, what happened to peanut Kitkats? I tried one and thought it was amazing, almost as good as peanut lion bars, but then they disappeared.

They still have them where i live and they are delic!
On the honeydukes sweets no i never did get any they didn't sell them wherever i looked :frown:

used to have a Double Decker

mmm double deckers, boost and tunnocks waffers are the best!

Is there a Harry Potter club in Durham? (at least at this point no one knows my true identity)

If there isn't one i will gladly start one with you - and i get the feeling wonderful Sidekick would join us! - so that's at least 3 of us

Definately not, no. Not a great fan of the Teletubbies, Bob the Builder or of most children's films.

How could you put HP in the league of such rubbish - Relaxis i thought better of you:p:

Arrr Durham TSR people are awesome! can't wait to go!
Reply 144
Just not my thing. It's just too...facile in some. Ways. Tim Burton's more my scene. Spiderman, superman, the transformers and the samurai pizza cats are as far as I go.
Reply 145
Lion bar saved my life! I had forgotten to eat anything before my A2 Latin exam so I ate a lion bar to keep me awake and it did the trick!
Tho not really a chocolate person, galaxy bars got me through revision. As did McCains microwaveable chips, toast and the two geniuses that are Ben and Jerry.
Reply 146
RobbieC
Boost was the greatest chocolate bar of all time.

Hear hear! I used to put mine in my pocket until it went all melty...mmm.
Reply 147
Chocolate bars! I can't believe I missed this. Can anyone remember Secret bars? They were sort of like bars of whipped and weaved chocolate with this stuff in the middle? They were gorgeous. And they were packed inside a normal wrapper but had a little card tray?

I sent a really nasty e-mail to Nestle when they were discontinued :biggrin:
Reply 148
Do they still make....toffee crisps?

I used to eat like 6 of them a day...
Reply 149
I once got a really nasty filling at the dentist and on the way home, I bought myself a Toffee Crisp as a present for the pain and misery I'd just suffered. Anyway, one bite of the Toffee Crisp and wumph - filling - GONE! :eek:
Reply 150
Jelkin
Hear hear! I used to put mine in my pocket until it went all melty...mmm.

Melted chocolate bars are for weirdos. As is soggy cereal. Yuck.
Christo

Seconded, Crispy stuff ALL the way!
victoria1988
*. Is there a Harry Potter club in Durham? (at least at this point no one knows my true identity):eek: :cool:

Some friends and I were going to create a DU Harry Potter Soc but didn't get round to it. It would be good though...maybe this year! x
Reply 153
Actually, my local shop only sell melted chocolate. It's not intentional, it's just that the shop is too hot because they are grubby bastards.
Reply 154
Maybe they put the bars in funny places and laugh when people buy them...?
Heli Yov

If there isn't one i will gladly start one with you - and i get the feeling wonderful Sidekick would join us! - so that's at least 3 of us

:biggrin: haha i most certainly would join!
anyone who doesnt like hp most clearly has no soul :p:

as for toffee crisps - the orange ones were the best thing in the whole world. i was GUTTED when they stopped making them. like there was actually a hole in my world :frown:
Reply 156
CLUB bars!!! If you like a lot of choclate on your biscuit, join our club!
Reply 157
Christo

I don't mean TOTALLY melted, I mean soft. Boosts are vastly better soft. Oh god, I want chocolate really badly right now.
Reply 158
P.S. Triiiiio, Triiiiiiiiio, I wan' a Trio and I wan' one now
Reply 159
Relaxis
CLUB bars!!! If you like a lot of choclate on your biscuit, join our club!

OH they rock! Except the orange flavoured ones which are scabby. Orange flavoured chocolate is just wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending