The Student Room Group

What should i do :( :( :( :(

hi... im veryy confused of what course to choose at uni.. im doing AS right now and my courses are biology ..psychology.. maths and ict...
im looking for a course related to maths and ict as i want to be a teacher in these subjects..
the only course i found was maths and coMputer science but i have been told that it is veryyy hard !!
wat do i dooo ??? pls help
Have you ever thought about maybe Finance, Economics, Business? They all have mathematics elements on it if you don't want to do pure mathematics at degree level xD
Reply 2
I am not really into any of those tbh.. The thing is with teaching i just need a degree in any thing basedbon my alevel subjects and i can do a pgce afterwards to become a teacher so i want something that has maths and ict only...
But thanks for the suggestion :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Maybe just do a pure maths degree. Maths one the most highly respected subjects and most looked for by employees, you could then go on to do your teacher training course to be a maths teacher and could find a smaller ict course that you could do on the side if your still interested in pursuing that subject further. Also if you end up changing your mind about being a teacher, because maths is such a universal subject you would still have so many other options available. :smile:
Reply 4
Thankss :smile:
That helped :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest