The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
vmong
i dont now if this thread has been done already but what would you do if you had his welth and not his bad looks? would you help make the world a betetr place?

(any opinions will help as its one of my essays about wealth adn society)

I would end world hunger, imprison George Bush and invest money into improving Mr. White's appearance.
Reply 2
vmong
i dont now if this thread has been done already but what would you do if you had his welth and not his bad looks? would you help make the world a betetr place?

Bill Gates? Pah, he's not even the richest man in the world any more.
Commit suicide?

The man has little going for him.
Reply 4
vmong

I'd burn it and keep a fire going in my backgarden....
Reply 5
timeofyourlife
Bill Gates? Pah, he's not even the richest man in the world any more.
He was last time I checked.
Reply 6
vmong

He has helped to make the world a better place by creating Microsoft which employs probably a million odd people worldwide and positively impacts the daily working practice of much of the world.
Reply 7
Daveo
He was last time I checked.

No he's not. Apparently it's the guy that owns IKEA
Reply 8
yeah he has made the world a better place! what did ya mean by he has not got much going for him?
do you think he is genuinely happy?
Reply 9
I know that if the Walton (owners of Wal-Mart) hadn't had so many kids, they would be the richest, but the fortune has been spread out.
Reply 10
Bill Gates and his wife have also given BILLIONS to charity.
Reply 11
Howard
Oh rite, I wasn't aware of that. He must be one rich swede.
Reply 12
piginapoke
Christ, Microsoft has hacked into Howard and taken him over!
He probably gets kickbacks from MS.
Reply 13
woah howard why aint you offending me and calling be a imbecil?? you ok or has microsoft hacked you lolol
Reply 14
Howard

Yes, which was quite surprising. Never been in an IKEA shop before, where as Microsoft is everywhere.
Reply 15
piginapoke
Christ, Microsoft has hacked into Howard and taken him over!
Either that or MS has some blackmailable evidence on Howard.
Reply 16
He never was the richest person. The Sultan of Brunei was I thought?
Reply 17
Gimp
Bill Gates and his wife have also given BILLIONS to charity.

He has also made a will leaving most of his vast fortune to charity. His children will still be multi-millionaires though.
Reply 18
i dont know about the tax in ameraical but imageing how much the government would get from bill gates lol take 405 of his money lolol
Reply 19
mik1a
He never was the richest person. The Sultan of Brunei was I thought?

He was for a time. Most of his wealth is in assets though I think? Don't know don't care!

Latest

Trending

Trending