The Student Room Group

As a guy, is there any point in me wearing makeup?

Not like a full face of makeup, just a little. I've heard that concealer can help make you look less tired. Blusher and fake tan can apparently make you look healthier. Is there any point in me wearing these things or does it look gay and stupid?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
Perhaps. Just looking for some advice. In my opinion, I've always looked tired, a bit pale and unhealthy my whole life, so if it fixes these things, it can't hurt can it?

Get more sleep, exercise more... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by karmacrunch
Get more sleep, exercise more... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done that before and already do it. Helps a little but not enough.
Reply 3
My ex wore concealer, I didn't realise he did until he told me. I guess if its a small amount and well applied it won't be noticeable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I wouldn't want my boyfriend to wear makeup. But everyone's got their own preference.
as long as it's not noticeable you're wearing it it should be okay :dontknow:
Reply 7
i ask my wifey why girls wear make up and boys don't.
she replies that girls are suppose to look 'pretty' whereas boys are suppose to look spotty and what not...

idk..
Reply 8
Original post by CongoHaze
i ask my wifey why girls wear make up and boys don't.
she replies that girls are suppose to look 'pretty' whereas boys are suppose to look spotty and what not...

idk..

I don't like my boys spotty :rolleyes:. Are you spotty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Lol do whatever you want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol.

You never fail to surprise.
Reply 11
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol.

You never fail to surprise.

Why is everyone being so mean?
He asked a question. Doesn't matter if its bassets or the bloody queen.. Answer the mans question.

Don't wear fake tan... Its horrible on both sex's.
Concealer go into boots and find your skin tone then go back into superdrugs or savers and buy some :smile:
Blush is wayy too obvious
focus on the deen brother
Reply 13
bumping this thread for some decent advice and hopefully not idiots who don't add anything constructive
Not like a full face of makeup, just a little. I've heard that concealer can help make you look less tired. Blusher and fake tan can apparently make you look healthier. Is there any point in me wearing these things or does it look gay and stupid?

Wearing make-up doesn't make you gay or stupid.

Nevertheless, it's up to you personally if you wish to put on make-up or perhaps learn to love yourself more. Everybody is different and that's good - embrace it.
Masking these minor issues won't make any difference in terms of whether women like you or not; they care about other things much more
Reply 16
BB cream. It's wonderful.
bumping this thread for some decent advice and hopefully not idiots who don't add anything constructive

Do it. Male celebrities do, don't see why you can't.
Reply 18
Original post by yo radical one
Masking these minor issues won't make any difference in terms of whether women like you or not; they care about other things much more
Maybe, but I still want to look good whether women like it or not.
Reply 19
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Do it. Male celebrities do, don't see why you can't.
But what makeup should I be wearing? Also I like the glasses look. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest