fat burner supplement and protein powder Watch

Yiannis93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok so I want to start taking a fat burner supplement, but with which type of protein powder shall I take it with ? Can anyone help ?
Angry cucumber
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There are no legal over the counter drugs that burn fat measurably. Theres all kinds of bs tablets out there none are proven to do anything.
Eat less calories than you use up a day to burn fat.

Protein companies - myprotein and Go Nutrition are both good for whey protein powder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Riberye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I do not recommend fat burners mate. Excessive waste of money and it won't get you leaner. They are just made from caffeine and green tea extract usually. You can get caffeine from a coffee since it DOES have a slight effect on your metabolism. I don't get the big deal with green tea since it never really helped me but if you want to try it by some green tea extract since the actual stuff tastes like liquid cardboard.

That of of the whey if you want a protein powder that may help with fat loss be sure to work out your dietary requirements!!! If you think just drinking the stuff without knowing how it is contributing to your diet will melt fat off you're dead wrong. it will probably just make you gain weight! Once you have a lid on your daily calorie and macro needs but any protein powder you like really even the cheap ones with extra carbs etc can be fit into your diet.

I'm assuming money isn't an issue though so go for a good Whey protein Isolate with a very low carb content so you don't waste carbs/calories. One I highly recommend is ON nutrition Gold standard whey! Mixes well and tastes good as hell. NRGfuel is what I currently use and its a little cheaper if you want to try it. Good stuff.

I also reccomend a Multi-vitamin and Omega 3 tablets, they will do you more good then any fat burner ever will.
mrlally
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ditto what the users above said, Fat Burners = Money Wasted.

At the end of the day fat loss is dependent on your net calories.
Calydonia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yiannis93)
Ok so I want to start taking a fat burner supplement, but with which type of protein powder shall I take it with ? Can anyone help ?
They're two independent supplements with independent purposes. I would recommend instead of heading in this direction, as it appears you want to lose fat, watch some videos on Macro nutrients and diets based on this, then branch out from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.68%
Disagree (11)
7.1%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.26%
Agree (59)
38.06%
Strongly Agree (20)
12.9%

Watched Threads