The Student Room Group

Meet Mr Northern Ireland 2014

Look at the 2 men below, which one do you think represents the classic Irish look? Now which one do you think is Mr Northern Ireland 2014? Is is the one of the left? Or the one on the right who on his own Twitter page self identifies as being Jamaican and Black?

Apparently Northern Ireland is in the process of being "diversified." Historically that country had very little immigration because of the troubles but it seems all that is changing, and fast! Can't let it be the "monolithic state" it once was :rolleyes: And yes, that's why a self identified Jamaican Black man has been selected to represent the men of that country: political agitprop.

PS- Just look at how they have manipulated the image. The White guy on the left is deliberately out of focus. Why would they do that do you think? Just totally by accident eh? Bad Photoshopping skills you think? Or maybe something just a bit more subliminal?

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sallyjimjam
Look at the 2 men below, which one do you think represents the classic Irish look? Now which one do you think is Mr Northern Ireland 2014? Is is the one of the left? Or the one on the right who on his own Twitter page self identifies as being Jamaican and Black?

Apparently Northern Ireland is in the process of being "diversified." Historically that country had very little immigration because of the troubles but it seems all that is changing, and fast! Can't let it be the "monolithic state" it once was :rolleyes: And yes, that's why a self identified Jamaican Black man has been selected to represent the men of that country: political agitprop.

PS- Just look at how they have manipulated the image. The White guy on the left is deliberately out of focus. Why would they do that do you think? Just totally by accident eh? Bad Photoshopping skills you think? Or maybe something just a bit more subliminal?

The whole thing is insidious if you ask me. That is to say it is synonymous with anti-white indoctrination.

A man of foreign ethnicity being showcased as one of our own people, utterly ridiculous.
Reply 2
I wonder if you realise that such competitions have nothing at all to do with government?
Calling this propaganda is beyond ridiculous.
I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that a black man becoming Mr Northern Ireland is indicative of an anti-white genocide in Ireland.
Original post by The_Duck
I wonder if you realise that such competitions have nothing at all to do with government?
Calling this propaganda is beyond ridiculous.

it does have everything to do, however, with the prevailing state ideology, which is anti-White. Just because a piece of political agitprop supports the party line does not mean it is not propaganda.
I couldn't give less of a **** if I tried. This is a non-issue if there ever was one.
Reply 6
Original post by TheTranshumanist
I couldn't give less of a **** if I tried. This is a non-issue if there ever was one.

Well of course you couldn't care less: you're an anti-White.
Well of course you couldn't care less: you're an anti-White.

Oh shut up. Nobody cares if a black person is "Mr Northern Island" for one year; it's a non-issue.

To people like you, anyone who isn't hostile towards non-whites is an "antee-wyte".
Reply 8
Oh shut up. Nobody cares if a black person is "Mr Northern Island" for one year; it's a non-issue.

To people like you, anyone who isn't hostile towards non-whites is an "antee-wyte".

But do you think he was chosen on his own merit or to serve a political agenda? I mean after all "Mr Northern Ireland" himself self says " I’m Jamaican and I’m black!
But do you think he was chosen on his own merit or to serve a political agenda? I mean after all "Mr Northern Ireland" himself self says " I’m Jamaican and I’m black!

I have no idea because I don't know the context of this, and I'm not going to make any judgements until I do.

Like I said though, it's not important, so I'm not going to waste my time looking into this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10

Like I said though, it's not important, so I'm not going to waste my time looking into this.

No, you don't have to look into it because it promotes an agenda you are an adherent off: White genocide. You're happy with it either way.
No, you don't have to look into it because it promotes an agenda you are an adherent off: White genocide. You're happy with it either way.

Of course. :rolleyes:
Good on him.
How many people in NI do you think actually give a flying **** about this stuff?

I tried to research this ''Mr Northern Ireland'' competition but the only things I could find were articles made by ''white genocide'' websites, such as:

http://whitegenocideproject.com/dwayne-andrew-kerr-mr-northern-ireland-2014-or-mr-white-genocide/

http://www.dailystormer.com/mr-northern-ireland-is-black/

(I did happen to find a lot of bodybuilding contests but I don't quite think that they are relavent)

Is this an issue? Hell, did the websites above just make this up?

It doesn't appear that anyone actually cares about this. If this was a big thing you'd expect the ''liberal anti-white media'' to be reporting it, celebrating how much ''diversity'' Northern Ireland has, right?

''Just look at how they have manipulated the image'' - Who are ''they''? The only people I could find using that image were those on the sites listed above.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by SHallowvale
I tried to research this ''Mr Northern Ireland'' competition but.....

Let me Google that for you.....

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/lurgans-dwayneandrew-kerr-loses-out-on-mr-world-title-30356166.html
Your threads are so stupid....
Reply 16
Original post by SHallowvale

''Just look at how they have manipulated the image'' - Who are ''they''? The only people I could find using that image were those on the sites listed above.

Here's the original image.........as you can see the White Irish man is blurred out of the image

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/outbound-distilleryimage11/t0.0-17/OBPTH/12610422469611e299a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg
I didn't even know such a thing existed until you made this thread.

Oh, I do apologise. I stand corrected.

But still, my lack of interest in this holds (i'm not convinced that anyone should care about something so trivial).

Quick Reply