Can't get uni-managed housing Watch

Catherine0004
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi, I just got my offer back from Sussex but they can't provide me with any housing! I'm moving from Manchester so i'm gonna be pretty far from home. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. I'd rather live with first years than move into a house with older students. Has anyone got any advice?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
have sent you a PM hope that it helps
lcharles8
Report 12 years ago
hey, im guna b a fresher living in private housing too. you should go to www.accomodationforstudents.co.uk and check out the sussex notice board, thats how i found my house! but don,t worry too much all us private housing peeps should stick 2gether,lol! im with 2nd years and they seem really nice

neways hope that helps if you wan any more help il try my best
xxxxxxxx
sharon_oneill123
Report 12 years ago
Hey guys
I'm really concerned about accomodation, I'm going to be coming to sussex in september and haven't heard about accomodation yet but I chose it as an insurance choice so I know I'm not guaranteed accomodation on campus. How did you find out that you won't be receiving accomodation from the university? Should I seek my own accomodation?? :eek:
Cheers!
Aspect
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ Give 'em a ring. As far as I understand, they havn't allocated accomodation yet, but atleast they'll be able to tell whether they're likely to be able to accomodate you or not.
sharon_oneill123
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Catherine0004)
Hi, I just got my offer back from Sussex but they can't provide me with any housing! I'm moving from Manchester so i'm gonna be pretty far from home. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. I'd rather live with first years than move into a house with older students. Has anyone got any advice?
Hey!
I got my letter from the university today and i'm not going to be getting accomodation from the university either so i have to find my own housing. I'd prefer to stay in a house with other first years....do you know anyone else who isn't gettin accomodation??was wondering if anyone wanted to get a house together; like a bunch of us?? just a suggestion ....
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads