Interested in 'ANIME' and joining 'The university of Lincoln'? Watch

Deanna_Graham17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by BK108)
That's good to here. At the moment I've been watching the new Kuro****suji, Free! Eternal Summer, Love stage!! and Dramatical murder, I've also seen a bit of no game no life but haven't properly watched that yet.
Haha, Ive been watching Love stage!! and had a quick look at Dramatical murder. problem is I've been watching them on my phone since I dont have internet connection in my flat, Oh a sad existance I currently have . Really enjopying Tokyo esp and Tokyo ghoul as well. 'No game, No life' will probably be on of the ones I recommend most to everyone cause I enjoyed it so much haha xD.
BK108
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Deanna_Graham17)
Haha, Ive been watching Love stage!! and had a quick look at Dramatical murder. problem is I've been watching them on my phone since I dont have internet connection in my flat, Oh a sad existance I currently have . Really enjopying Tokyo esp and Tokyo ghoul as well. 'No game, No life' will probably be on of the ones I recommend most to everyone cause I enjoyed it so much haha xD.
Cool! You're the first other person I've met that watches Love Stage!! Dramatical Murder is sometimes a bit hard to follow unless you know about the video game plot which is a shame. I've had a look at Tokyo Ghoul, another on my to watch list at the moment. xD
Deanna_Graham17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by BK108)
Cool! You're the first other person I've met that watches Love Stage!! Dramatical Murder is sometimes a bit hard to follow unless you know about the video game plot which is a shame. I've had a look at Tokyo Ghoul, another on my to watch list at the moment. xD
Haha yeah Dramatical murder has been a little difficult to follow. Been reading the manga for love stage!! as well, prefer it to the anime but still enjoying the animation xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (155)
18.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (82)
9.84%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (141)
16.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (119)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.48%
How can I be the best version of myself? (257)
30.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed