Nineteen year old arrested in connection with murdered student.

Watch this thread
Scott.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lim-robes.html

Wonder if the jogger knew the attacker then.
Harry Callahan
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Wasn't there a similar case in a similar area where the victim had over 100 stab wounds? Perhaps they're linked. The idea of 100 stab wounds is just utterly shocking. How someone could do that beggars belief...
swagyolo420
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheAnusFiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Harry Callahan)
Wasn't there a similar case in a similar area where the victim had over 100 stab wounds? Perhaps they're linked. The idea of 100 stab wounds is just utterly shocking. How someone could do that beggars belief...
I take it you've never stabbed anyone then... It become like a frenzy
Kuchkuchhotahai
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheAnusFiles)
That's no excuse, who ever killed these people should be put into a mental asylum for life.
TheAnusFiles
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kuchkuchhotahai)
That's no excuse, who ever killed these people should be put into a mental asylum for life.
Never said it was an excuse
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Damn thats sad. All those ambitions gone just like that.
Harry Callahan
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheAnusFiles)
I've never stabbed anyone, no - it's never appealed to me, if I'm honest.
TheAnusFiles
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Harry Callahan)
I've never stabbed anyone, no - it's never appealed to me, if I'm honest.
Neither have i
Lost Cloud
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The police statement comes amid fears a serial attacker may be responsible for the killing.

Police have said their are 'obvious similarities' between Ms Almanea’s death and that of James Attfield, a vulnerable man with brain damage who died after being stabbed more than 100 times in a park in Colchester in March.
That doesn't sound good.

I really hope the police and community of Colchester work together to prevent any more victims.
DoTheQuenelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Essex Police called for calm, saying they were aware threats of revenge attacks had been made on social media sites. A man claiming to be an Isis fighter in Syria wrote on Twitter calling for “any brother to take up knife to kill as they did” using the hashtag #Colchester. Detective Chief Superintendent Steve Worron said threats were being investigated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads