Turn on thread page Beta

Skincare watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if anybody can cast light on my problem.
    I have a set skin care routine which is normally fine, but occasionally my skin becomes really dry and sensitive. It literally happens instantly; I'll put my face wash on and when I wash it off it really stings, and the only way I can soothe it is to use aftersun balm, which does nothing for my skin and makes me more prone to the spots I'm trying to keep at bay!

So anyway, why would I react like sometimes when I use the same products day-in, day-out without any problems? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Why was this moved? If I'd posted the same problem but the skin was on my penis (If I had a penis), it'd have stayed where it was posted.

ReputationRep:
    Probably because this is beauty related and if it was on your hypothetical penis it could be a health problem?

ReputationRep:
    It's not a beauty problem really though, it's a skin problem... I asked cos it hurts, not because I want to be told which make up will cover it up best. But anyway, some higher power moved it, so never mind. :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.