The Student Room Group

CV help on the Experience Section?

Hey Guys,
I have looked at the "How to write a killer CV" and I have started to write my CV to apply for Health Care Assistant Jobs for my GAP year and I am wondering how I should structure my experience section; should I write it in bullet points outlining the duties to make it easier to read or should I write a paragraph on it? i'm a bit worried that by putting duties in bullet points, its going to take up a lot of space on my CV.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :smile:
Original post by LouieSax
Hey Guys,
I have looked at the "How to write a killer CV" and I have started to write my CV to apply for Health Care Assistant Jobs for my GAP year and I am wondering how I should structure my experience section; should I write it in bullet points outlining the duties to make it easier to read or should I write a paragraph on it? i'm a bit worried that by putting duties in bullet points, its going to take up a lot of space on my CV.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :smile:

Always bullet points on a CV, never chunks of text. Bullet points are far more efficient and get the key points across far more concisely than sentences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending