The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

amexblack
At school i have managed to hide a plasma TV and mini-sky plus digibox in my bedsit :P ... we're not technically allowed TVs in our rooms.

I sure hope I can take all my stuff with me to Uni though ... apparently some Unis ban fridges (!! .. crazy, allowed them at school!), and won't allow you to use extension cords -- I couldn't survive without at least 8 power sockets.

they give us a fridge?? and i have 4 extention leads...

love Katy ***
Reply 21
ickle_katy
they give us a fridge?? and i have 4 extention leads...

love Katy ***

we have one fridge in the kitchen, but the guy who lives opposite me has a small beer fridge in his room, its well good
ickle_katy
my resident tutor/guy im in love with has one bigger than yours :P and yeah, ive seen loads of the guys with hyge stero's.

love Katy ***

Bet you like twiddling with their knobs eh? :smile:
Very nice stereo system - bit of Nirvana, RHCP will do nicely on that - maybe RATM if you're feeling brave :smile: oh how i miss my rock music
im getting a guinea pig sunday will he b alowed to live in the halls?
tammypotato
im getting a guinea pig sunday will he b alowed to live in the halls?

no.

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
no.

love Katy ***

thats really unfair ....
tammypotato
thats really unfair ....

Why?

They don't allow any pets (even goldfish) in 99% of uni halls.

I don't see how not allowing a guinea pig is unfair?

If you allow fish someone will bring along a massive tropical marine aquarium.
If you allow small rodents people will bring rabbits (and it really is NOT fair to confine an animal like a rabbit or guinea pig to a room the size of most hall rooms.
If you allow rabbits/guinea pigs then someone will bring a small dog or cat.

Pets + students is not a good combination....most freshers have enough trouble looking after themselves nevermind looking after a living animal.

Latest

Trending

Trending