MA Classical Civilisations Watch

kirstyk123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I firmed a conditional offer for MA Classical Civilisation and have found out that I have met my conditions so will be starting this course in September.
Is anyone else going to be doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kirstyk123)
I firmed a conditional offer for MA Classical Civilisation and have found out that I have met my conditions so will be starting this course in September.
Is anyone else going to be doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations on meeting your conditions! Perhaps you could have a search in the applicants thread if anyone is studying the same course as you.
kirstyk123
Rep:
?
Guess classics not a very common subject at glasgow no one seems to be studying it

Posted from TSR Mobile
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm also studying Classics in September!
kirstyk123
Rep:
?
Was beginning to think I was on my own lol do u live in Glasgow or staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm staying in Queen Margaret (: You?
kirstyk123
Rep:
?
I'm staying at home. I live a few miles outside Glasgow.
Don't think my fiancé and kids would have been happy if I said I was gonna stay in halls lol
Have u studied classics before?
What other subjects are thinking of taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh fair enough haha. Yeah, I studied it at A Level. English Lit and I'm not sure on the third one. You?
kirstyk123
Rep:
?
Haven't studied classics before. Thinking archaeology and possibly history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FluffySheep
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Madeleine, I'm going to be doing Classics too and I want to do Eng Lit as one of my other subjects but I haven't chosen the third yet! I'm in a large flat in Murano
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FluffySheep)
Hey guys, I'm Madeleine, I'm going to be doing Classics too and I want to do Eng Lit as one of my other subjects but I haven't chosen the third yet! I'm in a large flat in Murano
Oooh yay we share two subjects! Looking forward to uni? Whereabouts are you moving from?
FluffySheep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gray.nate)
Oooh yay we share two subjects! Looking forward to uni? Whereabouts are you moving from?
Yeah! Hampshire, so I''m coming quite far
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah! Hampshire, so I''m coming quite far
I'm coming from the New Forest!! Too spooky haha
FluffySheep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm coming from the New Forest!! Too spooky haha
Ah no way, not too far then! How are you planning on getting you and all your stuff there? I'm not sure whether to fly and send my stuff or to try and take essentials on the train but buy kitchen stuff etc when I arrive.
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah no way, not too far then! How are you planning on getting you and all your stuff there? I'm not sure whether to fly and send my stuff or to try and take essentials on the train but buy kitchen stuff etc when I arrive.
I'm driving up with my parents and all my stuff in the car, but I'll fly/get a train home for holidays I think. It's going to be a long journey though, we're going up on the 12th, staying somewhere overnight and finishing on the 13th.
FluffySheep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm driving up with my parents and all my stuff in the car, but I'll fly/get a train home for holidays I think. It's going to be a long journey though, we're going up on the 12th, staying somewhere overnight and finishing on the 13th.
I was going to do the same but it doesn't look like it's going to work out really because of other stuff - hoping the long journey will run smoothly though!!
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was going to do the same but it doesn't look like it's going to work out really because of other stuff - hoping the long journey will run smoothly though!!
Thanks, good luck with your journey too, however you end up getting there What's your move in slot?
FluffySheep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks, good luck with your journey too, however you end up getting there What's your move in slot?
Haha thanks The 12th as far as I know, but I think it can be any time from the 12th to the 14th
gray.nate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha thanks The 12th as far as I know, but I think it can be any time from the 12th to the 14th
Yeah, there's loads of choice over the three days, once you complete the e-induction thing then you pick an hour to get your keys.
FluffySheep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, there's loads of choice over the three days, once you complete the e-induction thing then you pick an hour to get your keys.
Oh okay cool thanks, do you know when you can do the e-induction? I'm away from Wednesday till Monday so I'm guessing it'd be better to do it sooner rather than later.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Glasgow
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Jun '19
  • University of Glasgow
    Wed, 4 Sep '19
  • University of Glasgow
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Do you give blood?