The Student Room Group

Pakistani woman gang raped and hanged from a tree

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sk900
Read my other threads, its closely linked.

No, your threads are condemnations of feminism. They're not threads outlining the horrors of such crimes.
Reply 41
Original post by Ggmu!
I think women ought to be empowered somehow to fight these men as a temporary measure to prevent these incidents until proper law & order is established.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is not a gender issue, such crimes are done to both men and women and men get it the worst by the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Disgusting. I don't know if this is the same rape case as the one I heard on the news the other day but the victim's mother and father were due to inform the police about it and were both killed in broad daylight by the same people who raped their daughter!
Also these dickheads are either going to pay some money or threaten the police and the police will let them off. That's Pakistan for you.

Original post by MsFahima
This is horrible. The government should severely punish the rapists.

I know right they should, but unfortunately the idiots are there to fill their own pockets really, they don't give a crap about anything else.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
Disgusting. I don't know if this is the same rape case as the one I heard on the news the other day but the victim's mother and father were due to inform the police about it and were both killed in broad daylight by the same people who raped their daughter!
Also these dickheads are either going to pay some money or threaten the police and the police will let them off. That's Pakistan for you.

I know right they should, but unfortunately the idiots are there to fill their own pockets really, they don't give a crap about anything else.

For God sake, stop overreacting! There more bigger problems in this world.

Malaria kills 1.2 million people every year, a finding that has implications for global efforts to eliminate the disease.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/feb/03/malaria-deaths-research
Original post by sk900
For God sake, stop overreacting! There more bigger problems in this world.

Malaria kills 1.2 million people every year, a finding that has implications for global efforts to eliminate the disease.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/feb/03/malaria-deaths-research

not overreacting just posting my opinion on the topic. By the way Crime, Poverty, War are an even bigger problem than Malaria in the world mate.

EDIT: forgot about Education..
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Ggmu!
It wasn't indians who came over the border and did this.

We'd be foolish to think this hasn't happened before in either country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't say that Indians came over to Pakistan and carried out this act. Just saying that these types of things keep happening in both of those countries.
Reply 46
Original post by Rosie786
I didn't say that Indians came over to Pakistan and carried out this act. Just saying that these types of things keep happening in both of those countries.

Well you didn't, Rosie786, you said they copied the Indians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Ggmu!
Well you didn't, Rosie786, you said they copied the Indians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, Ggmu!, if an acid attack would have happened in India. I would have said the same thing about pakistan as well.
Reply 48
Well, Ggmu!, if an acid attack would have happened in India. I would have said the same thing about pakistan as well.

No you wouldn't, because Pakistan didn't start these acid attacks.

They've been happening in India for years.

You only said it because it was an opportunity to go against India.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Ggmu!
No you wouldn't, because Pakistan didn't start these acid attacks.

They've been happening in India for years.

You only said it because it was an opportunity to go against India.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would i go against india lol. I am not even from pakistan. My most close friends are from india. So you are accusing me for no reason.
Original post by Ggmu!
I think women ought to be empowered somehow to fight these men as a temporary measure to prevent these incidents until proper law & order is established.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is that ugly creepy man on your photo? looks like a dirty old pedophile ?
Reply 51
Why would i go against india lol. I am not even from pakistan. My most close friends are from india. So you are accusing me for no reason.

We've been over this in the past and I doubt who you say you are, but anyway, irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Ggmu!
We've been over this in the past and I doubt who you say you are, but anyway, irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i don't have to prove anything to you. If you have formed your opinion about me from '786' then you show your lack of intelligence. Have a nice day now.
Horrid. Absolutely horrifying and disgusting. I want to believe that the animals who did this will be properly punished but realistically they'll probably get away with it. I shall, however, remain optimistic. This is the kind of cases that makes me think sometimes a bit of vigilante justice could do some good...
Yh but some people are being a bit racist and acting like all pakistanis are like this. You get weird people in the uk too. Look at all the single mothers who have weird bf andneglect and abuse their child to death you hear about. Its still child abuse but a different form. People from those country's would find that weird. QUOTE=caravaggio2;48300337]You are joking, right?
When was the last time you read of a girl being raped and hung in a tree in the UK?
In the region of Lahore alone there have been over 1900 recorded acid attacks on girls and women, one father pouring it over the face of his sleeping baby girl, as he didnt want another female but wanted a son.
You can try to be an apologist and deflect all you want but Pakistan is a gift that just goes on giving to the likes of the bnp.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending