The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
The Didsbury halls are virtualy oposite the campus. Didsbury is 4.5 miles away from the city centre however there is a very good bus service (every two minutes) into the city centre it takes about 25 minutes.

Didsbury itself is a posh area with lots of classy bars/pubs/restuarants however its also quite expensive. Its very common for semi detached houses to go for £500k in this area. This means that the bars can be expensive, I've paid £3 a pint in Didsbury.

The social life probably won't be as good as it is at the city centre campus, but its got to better than being stuck in Alsgaser or Crew.

Also the Didsbury campus offers some terrafic views of the Mersey Valley if you like countryside.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
heya,
i've just accepted manc as firm- the accommodation thing, do they send you an accommodation form out after this? i've had a booklet and form when they gave me an offer but i've lost it. Just wondering incase they dont, so i can ask the to send me one...
taaaaa
Reply 3
fear not, not that you were or anything, but i've just found the forms 2 download off the net... so yea! smileeee
Reply 4
This thread is about Manchester Metropilitan and not Manchester (formaly known as Owens College)
Reply 5
lol i knooooow that but like it went weird n i posted it there alright, calm down its only a forum like... ppl dont really care
Reply 6
chaaa
lol i knooooow that but like it went weird n i posted it there alright, calm down its only a forum like... ppl dont really care

You make it sound like I was telling you off or somthing. Get a life!
Reply 7
amazingtrade
You make it sound like I was telling you off or somthing. Get a life!

Ho ho ho
Reply 8
Anyway, I was walking past MMU the other day, a lot of their student housing is a minute walk away from their buildings, though obviously if you're taking something like psychiatry (I think) you'll have to walk a bit more/take the bus
Reply 9
5819 now gone up loads in 13hours, impressive stuff epoecially when telling me to get a life
Reply 10
chaaa
5819 now gone up loads in 13hours, impressive stuff epoecially when telling me to get a life

Several threads have been undeleted.
Reply 11
i apologise profusely

Latest

Trending

Trending