muj121
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do you have until the September deadline to book your modules or can the spaces run out before that?
Persipan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As far as I'm aware, the only things that are really limited are residentials, and occasionally modules where they have to send you a practical pack (e.g. experiments or whatever), as the supply of those might be limited. That said, I generally sign up way in advance just to be on the safe side. Also, don't forget there's always a last date for registration which is generally a month or so prior to the start of the module.
jsp_1983
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, spaces can run out. The registration deadline is partly a requirement to ensure enough spaces are provided in time for the module's start. Register before a deadline and you should be fine. However, it's not unknown for The OU to cram more students on to a module than there is adequate capacity for (hello, T307 2014!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.82%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (908)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed