The Student Room Group

Sitting Next To Crush (No Help so Far - More detailed)

I am 15 (16 next week) I am a boy and have a crush on the girl sitting next to me (I will call her Carla on here). I haven't had much luck so far so I will be more detailed this time sorry if it takes a while to read.

I will start off with a girl i liked before but had a bad experience with. So here was this girl i liked and we both liked each other and i am sure she was flirting with me and vice versa in class. Sadly we moved into the next year and I wasn't in any of her classes we continued to talk on Facebook. I was determined to ask her to meet up but I got too nervous and left it too long and in the end I got rejected and this has made it harder this time as I've never been accepted by a girl and I thought about that girl for months.

So anyway this new girl I have a crush on Carla I've talked to her a little bit but not much and each time it has been a good experience as she is a really nice girl and would never say anything nasty about anyone. I never had a crush on her until recently when i was talking to her. Now I am sort of in luck as once again we moved into the New Year at school and the teacher has a seating plan and she put both of us next to each other. The reason I say sort of in luck is because i don't normally seem to have a proper conversation with her. Normally we will talk about either maths (which we both normally get stuck at) or something about school. To make matters worse we are not really allowed to speak in our class so we have to whisper to each other. The teacher does give us a break but Carla usually goes and sits next to this boy (they have been friends for years so I don’t think I need to worry about them going out). So what should I do to move the conversation on to something different? Thanks for help
Ask questions..not creepy ones like what is the colour of your bedroom or whatever:smile:. Just questions like what is your favourite hobby, what is your favourite musician, books, whatever this would help you find something else you guys have in common, or even if you don't like the same things, then you can try convincing each other why they should be totally in love with that musician ,movie or whatever. Hence, viola, a conversation that does not involve school- good luck
Original post by oZombiex2
I am 15 (16 next week)

:birthday:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending