iJess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey looking for some opinions. I had my heart dead set on Tourism management and have been looking at some combined ones e.g Tourism Management with marketing, Business Management with marketing. I read that Tourism Management though is a bit specific and a lot of modules at different universities are the same as what are on the Business Management degrees. Basically I just wanted some input for a degree in the long run. I like the idea of tourism but then I'm maybe a bit restricted and have more options with business management? In Year 13 should I take AS Business with Economics?
iJess
Rep:
?
bump, please some opinions?
Ggmu!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You won't like my opinion....

As a business management student, i can tell you it's BS and a waste of time. Tourism management sounds ten times worse. It's an easy course that requires no brain power, indicative of the type of people on that course.
iJess
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ggmu!)
You won't like my opinion....

As a business management student, i can tell you it's BS and a waste of time. Tourism management sounds ten times worse. It's an easy course that requires no brain power, indicative of the type of people on that course.
No I'd rather have an honest opinion as its what I will be doing for 3/4 years and I want to do a degree that is worth it
tengentoppa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.tutsking.com/wp-content/u...ey-mouse-4.gif
iJess
Rep:
?
Not as Micky Mouse as Media Studies though.... The only other degree I was interested in was Computing?
LeonTheMystery
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iJess)
Hey looking for some opinions. I had my heart dead set on Tourism management and have been looking at some combined ones e.g Tourism Management with marketing, Business Management with marketing. I read that Tourism Management though is a bit specific and a lot of modules at different universities are the same as what are on the Business Management degrees. Basically I just wanted some input for a degree in the long run. I like the idea of tourism but then I'm maybe a bit restricted and have more options with business management? In Year 13 should I take AS Business with Economics?
it depends, tourism management is really specific as you will complete modules specifically for tourism e.g tourism marketing and not normal marketing for business, if you are really into tourism, travel, tour operators and what not then definitely choose tourism if not business management would be the choice
assignmenthelpuk
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iJess)

Hey Dear

I think you are going in right direction tourism management with marketing would be the best choice

let us know in case you need help for assignments

onlineassignmenthelp.co.uk

assignmenthelpblog.blogspot.in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise