The Student Room Group

he said he likes me...

Ok so theres this guy I've known him for about a month now and we went on our first date about three weeks ago it went well. So after that we just didn't Really communicate properly i mean every now and then he would send me a message and same goes from me. So yesterday we went on our second date and again it went really well and at the end he said he really liked me alot and wanted to start a proper relationship with me, he also asked me if i would ever marry him someday and i was like i dont know. Anyway my point is that he never calls me or texts me unless i do so. How do i know if he really meant what he said.
Reply 1
He asked if you'd marry him? On a second date? RED FLAG.

Some people don't text or call that often though so there's that. If you enjoy spending time with him, carry on spending time with him. It really is that simple.
Does he need a visa lol? Second date is way too soon to be mentioning marriage....sounds intense and too serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Who the **** says that on a second date :indiff:
He's seems very suspicious. It's very awkward that he mentioned marriage so early. Yet, he's not interested in getting to know you.

He's probably using you for something. Keep your guard up, don't be open to vulnerability and don't fall in love with him so quickly.

Anyone can say that they like you, but it takes more than just a few words that are meaningless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whisper2012
Does he need a visa lol? Second date is way too soon to be mentioning marriage....sounds intense and too serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh this made my night. lol
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
he also asked me if i would ever marry him someday and i was like i dont know.
:laugh:
I just wanted to see if you could see us together for life, OP :frown:
I once married someone on the first date. true story.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so theres this guy I've known him for about a month now and we went on our first date about three weeks ago it went well. So after that we just didn't Really communicate properly i mean every now and then he would send me a message and same goes from me. So yesterday we went on our second date and again it went really well and at the end he said he really liked me alot and wanted to start a proper relationship with me, he also asked me if i would ever marry him someday and i was like i dont know. Anyway my point is that he never calls me or texts me unless i do so. How do i know if he really meant what he said.

Maybe he still finds it a little uncomfortable talking to you about everyday stuff in a non-date setting.

Why don't you try ringing him/texting more frequently and seeing how he responds maybe he's assumed you're the type of person that doesn't ring/text much so he doesn't do it.

I don't think the marry question was too bad, I mean it's not like he got down on one knee. Maybe he was just happy and let it slip. I could be wrong and he's bad **** insane but meh...
What a ****ing weirdo:rofl:, nothing wrong with being keen but him asking if you'd marry him someday is just weird.
He wanted to marry you after the first date? Dude, run away! :nuts:
He is a nutter :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending