The Student Room Group

Guys with big noses?

Do girls like men with big noses? Or is it unattractive to some girls? Thoughts, opinions?
I don't know, "big noses" is a broad description! Even big noses vary so much in appearance. I really like "aquiline noses" though.
I think most people would say a big nose is unattractive in both women and men. Having said this though a big nose looks kind of masculine on a guy,anyway I wouldn't worry.I doubt a girl would turn you down because of your nose.
Reply 3
I have a thin aquiline nose, giving a slight bent shape as a result of the high nose bridge.

I personally don't like it since it makes me look racially ambiguous, I don't think it contrasts well with my East Asian features. Needless to say girls complement me for it, they say it makes me look distinctive in contrast to all the other average joes.

Ultimately it depends on the person. Girls tend not to like bulbous or broad noses, but ''big noses'' like aquiline ones tend to look attractive on males.
It really depends on the face as a whole rather than just one feature. There are plenty of attractive men with big noses and plenty of men with 'average' or small noses that are unattractive.

I don't think it's that big a deal personally.
Someone told me guys with big noses have big dicks. Is it true in your case?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I have a big nose :frown:

Not like overly overly huge, but I dunno, it's weird. Like broad
I hadn't ever really thought about it, but one day it struck me that the guys I've found most attractive in my life have had fairly large noses. I can't tell if it's something I actively go for, but it's a common theme and it certainly hasn't put me off!
you have a big nose? ew
I genuinely like them
In many cultures big noses especially on men is seen as wealthy and lucky.
Aside from that I am attracted to it, it makes me wanna Eskimo kiss.
i like big noses because i have a big nose so we would be perfect together xoxox
Original post by Plumstone
I hadn't ever really thought about it, but one day it struck me that the guys I've found most attractive in my life have had fairly large noses. I can't tell if it's something I actively go for, but it's a common theme and it certainly hasn't put me off!

But guys with big noses are still conventionally attractive, girls with big noses aren't...if you look in the media
Original post by Anonymous
But guys with big noses are still conventionally attractive, girls with big noses aren't...if you look in the media

Why are you reviving dead posts from six years ago...?
Original post by Plumstone
Why are you reviving dead posts from six years ago...?

I clicked on the wrong thread!!! Soz, I realised after Id posted lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending