Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

My aluminium sun shield works a treat!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Yay for beer and small woop for statue thing!

:bban: Call Jack Bauer!! :creep:

;shoot;
.jen.
it was so sad watching the news about virginia tech before :frown: just imagine if it was one of our unis. how terrifying it must have been.

Reply 4763
.jen.
it was so sad watching the news about virginia tech before :frown: just imagine if it was one of our unis. how terrifying it must have been.

I know, I find myself imaging how I'd feel if it had happened here :frown: It's a lot of people :frown:
the best cocktails EVER :biggrin:

FiL and I created our own, 'The Sebastien'
inferiormadbeing
Yay for beer and small woop for statue thing!

:bban: Call Jack Bauer!! :creep:

;shoot;

Everyone has to wear white/neon clothes to lazer quest.
brak3n
I know, I find myself imaging how I'd feel if it had happened here :frown: It's a lot of people :frown:

i know :frown: so many innocent people killed for absolutely no reason. us gun laws are ridiculous.
*wobbles on chair*

OMG these chairs piss me off always going loose

*pops off back and grabs toolkit*
You should watch the film 'elephant' about a US shooting. It's really good. In a lose-all-faith-in-humanity hope-destroying kinda way :frown:
Fluent in Lies
You should watch the film 'elephant' about a US shooting. It's really good. :frown:

sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p:
Its truely horrifying, can't understand why people do it :frown:

Beer is the source of and solution too all life's problems :cheers:

OOOH LAZER QUEST!!

:battle:
Fluent in Lies
*wobbles on chair*

OMG these chairs piss me off always going loose

*pops off back and grabs toolkit*

im in mummys huge comfy leather chair :biggrin:
Reply 4772
.jen.
i know :frown: so many innocent people killed for absolutely no reason. us gun laws are ridiculous.

The American attitude to guns annoys me. "It's not guns that kill, it's people." Yeah right, what a load of *******s.
I'm not going to lazer quest if jen's mum is there though. Shes dangerous :afraid:
Sure people kill people, not guns.

But its a hellava lot easier to kill 30 odd kids with a gun than it is with a knife from John Lewis.
Reply 4775
Fluent in Lies
Everyone has to wear white/neon clothes to lazer quest.

DEAL.

Did you actually make an aluminium shade thingy...you could just close the curtains?

Simon over-uses smilies.
The American attitude to guns annoys me. "It's not guns that kill, it's people." Yeah right, what a load of *******s.

It's genius isnt it? They say that and to rectify it everone can have a gun? :s-smilie:

Its like the quote
bombing for peace is like shagging for virginity

I want to go to lazerquest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
brak3n
DEAL.

Did you actually make an aluminium shade thingy...you could just close the curtains?

Simon over-uses smilies.

NO NO NO NO NO!

The curtains stop the BREEZE! The BREEZE karen, we need the breeze.

And yes my windows are now silvery like silver.
brak3n

yeah exactly.

and saying if the students had been armed themselves then they would have been able to defend themselves....well yeah to an extent but it seems like a complete load of nonsense to blame the deaths on the fact that they had no guns available to them. and like they said, despite bein a student, the guy who shot everyone must have known how to handle his weapons for him to have changed the barrell or whatever so quickly. a load of random kids our age wouldnt use them sensibly.
brak3n
DEAL.

Except me, I'm a ninja.

Latest

Trending

Trending