University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

I have no idea :s-smilie:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I love my fan.

It reduces the temperature of my room from 'flesh-searingly hot' to just plain bearable.
Mine is nice and cool :smile:

Karen is my fan :p:
GO DO MY ANIMAL QUIZ! It's more important/fun than working
Reply 5124
I HAVE ON IN THE UNIVERSITY FOOD COURT TOO! It's the 4th floor of university house apparently. And ria has one in philadelphia center - when you ask for venue details it gives details on how to get the tram there :p: THink it's infirmary road or something.

DOCTORS ARE FRIGGIN USELESS. So I go to the doctor about hayfever and say none of the others have worked and make me drowsy. So she gives me EXACTLY the same tablets AND nasal spray as I had used. Was I not speakin in English? :mad:
Probably a student medic.
Dear Professor Siva-Jothy

I attended your First-year Evolution lectures last semester, and recognised your name from chapters in my Field guide to Dragonflies and Damselflies. I was wondering if you could recommend specifically any good sites in the area for Odonata study.

Thanks,

Christopher Tranter

lolz
FiL you g33k :p:

Hmm animal quiz you say?
inferiormadbeing
FiL you g33k :p:

Hmm animal quiz you say?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=383427
*is intrigued*

I recommend this >> Impossbile Quiz
Reply 5130
I am employing the tactic of not doing your animal quiz to avoid getting them wrong and being a failure of a biologist zoologist. Although I probably will end up doing it anyway later.

Very proactive of you Chris. I'm going to be clueless compared to you when sitting with you in the Insects lectures next year. I better get reading up.
guess who just stood on a drawing pin.
Hmm i am perplexed by all the animalzes, maybe a lovely one on bacteria could be created :p:

Or genes I like genes!
i got 17/20 on FiLs quiz. but i asked not to be put as the leader cos i dont want the embarrassment of people saying im stupid and that he told me the answers cos im his girlfriend! But really i'm clever, and they aren't taking that away from me :hmmm:
Reply 5134
I think I'd manage to get the name of 5 out of the 10 animals quite easily, not so sure about the other half!
Better than that annoying 'Impossible Quiz' though. That's just silly, I don't get how you're meant to know which is the right answer, because sometimes they all seem plausible by various different logic.
Hmm ive no idea how id do on the animal quiz however the impossible quiz is relatively straightforward if you think in a circular fashion :p:

I havent completed it though.
Reply 5136
Yeah but question 7 for example.
"The answer is really big."
Either 'ANSWER' written in big letters, 'Really big', the infinity symbol, or 'An elephant'.
Surely it could be any really. How on earth are you meant to figure out the correct answer is 'an elephant' rather than any of the others.
Therefore I still think it's silly.
by clicking them all and then doing it again.

Just wait till you get to the 'neigh' one.
Oh yeah! And in other news I saw somone get hit by a tram opposite argos (I think)
Reply 5139
How exciting!
Dangerous things trams. Lets ban them. Banning solves all problems.

I got as far as the question that asks 'Now choose' with four blank boxes as the possible answers before giving up in frustration. I keep coming back to it though, sucker for punishment :rolleyes:

Latest