The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

ive had a fruit & veg ONLY day. except i had a can of coke zero but no cals so who cares :biggrin:

ive had 2 bowls of mummys gorgeous home made veg soup, 2 slices of melon, a slice of pineapple, a satsuma, an apple, and a few bits of nectarine and raspberries, half a carrot, and nothing else :biggrin:

:proud:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I had some chocolate cake, a lemon drizzle cake, lots of chicken and some sandwhiches, pint of lemonade and 4 litres of water!
Reply 7002
inferiormadbeing
Hmm fine :hmmm:

BOTH :eek:

How exciting! Beat that Karen :p:

I'll beat you :whip
:wink:
i have THE best lunch for tomorrow ever. im craving it so badly right now! ARGH.

i have wholemeal pittas, and m&s do this low cal pack of shredded duck, mmmm....so having shredded duck in pitta with lettuce, cucumber and a tiny bit of lowcal chilli sauce! how exciting.

i adore home food :p: :biggrin:

i also made my own ice lollies made from crushed rasberry and freshly squeezed lemon juice so they have bits of real lemon. actually DELICIOUS. hurry up and freeze. im sure theyre allowed in my just fruit & veg day?? im having one anyway :biggrin:
Reply 7004
I've had two Weetabix with sultanas.
A cup of tea.
Two crumpets with olive oil spread.
A glass of skimmed milk.
Two glasses of Innocent Smoothie.
1 apple.

Can't be bothered with proper food during exams! At least I was good and bought fruit and Smoothies rather than sweets to snack on while revising.

That does sound like a good lunch Jen! (Minus the cucumber for me :p:).
wow thats so healthy for exam time food! :eek:
brak3n
I'll beat you :whip
:wink:

Sounds kinky :wink:
Reply 7007
It was meant to Simon :hubba:

And it may not be unhealthy food as such, but there's not really very much of it! But then again, sitting on my bum in front of the computer doesn't use all that much energy.
Woohoo!

Is that my birthday present? :wink:

:biggrin:
Reply 7009
Lol, there are Irish Morris dancers dressed in green and white outside the Dev. Cat, jigging about with their bells on, an accordion playing, hitting sticks together, and occasionally cheering something.
Hehe, it's funny :biggrin:
Quite jolly music to revise to!
Reply 7010
I want to join in!
*Bops about in chair.*
I like it :biggrin: !
Loser! :p:

Get online im lonesome :frown:
Reply 7012
Sorrrrry, I was working!
Pfft why would you want to do that??

I was lonesome :frown:
Reply 7014
So that I can pass my exam, so that I don't have to come back here in August, so I can see you in that time instead.
Good enough reason?
I suppose...
Reply 7016
9 hours and 11 minutes until exam time.
And I'm actually excited about that!
fight that zam!
Reply 7018
Fight exam.
Then fight everyone in Lazer Quest.
Then take over the world.
Mwaha.

1 hour 44 minutes until exam!
Reply 7019
Plz do not expect me and Ria to actually run around.

Latest

Trending

Trending