The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

lol omg fil

ULTIMATE CHILD.

:suith:

i had such a painful night. my legs were killing from yesterdays excerise and i kept gettng cramp in weird places. and having really disturbing dreams about nottingham campus being turned into a zoo and someone threw me into a swimming pool holding my bunny so it got wet :frown: and then the pool was an aquarium and i didnt know whether to save bunny or the fishes so i saved the fishes cos my cousin was being nasty and trying to kill them and trod on one. and now i dont know whats happened to bunny :frown:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 7041
*cuddles jen* I need to finished packimajagging. MY PARENTS HAVE LEFT. they'll be here in like 3 hours. OMGOSH I CANT WAIT.
yay for parents :biggrin: :biggrin:

home is fabulous :suith:
but! grr. ive had mine and jons bathroom all to myself for this week, and jon & chris are coming on friday, so my nice clean bathroom is being invaded by BOY and BOY products and BOY stinkyness.

eurgh.
Anyone whos been to Corp before, will I feel like a **** if I go not dressed up?
Reply 7045
I'm not going dressed up Lauraz :biggrin:
Any idea of what the timings are, when we headed to Corp, going anywhere before-hand, etc. ?
i didn't go dressed up...and i felt a lot more sensible than the people who did dress up :aetsch:
Reply 7047
Oi Jen :p:

I just suffocated myself on oven cleaner again. Think most of the things are packed. Just taking the living room into the shower to cleannn it, and then clean the microwave, then clean the bathroom, and lots of other cleaning. And there's a fly buzzing around mek.hersjhngfd;ksagdsrz.
Jen you need Joseph to interpret your dreams :p:

Karens room is a MESS!!!! :eek:
scrap that karen lol im going, not sure what time yet, ill let you know, we're going to lauras first xxx
Reply 7050
MY MUMMYS HERE. I'm going to see her in like, 45 minutes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
45mins? but shes there so shouldnt you see her in 1 second? :eek: oddo :p:

i want my daddy to hurry up! we are supposed to be playing tennis. and hopefully i will convince him he is really hot and sweaty and needs a shower then a swim after tennising so that i can swim :p:
Reply 7052
.jen.
i noticed first. *BS*

:proud:

mahwahahhahahahahaha

kazen = :suith:

simeys LUCKY. its a good job you appreciate our kazz :biggrin:

inferiormadbeing
I know im lucky JenJen :biggrin:

*Feels all special.* :proud:

Do you think my room is a mess?

Hmm at least you've put your underwear away! :p:
erm....no of course not :ninja: :p:

glad to see you took our wise matress advice :biggrin: :five:

isnt is SO much better??
Its amazing! I can freely get pushed out and only whack my head off the red suitcase instead of smacking my whole body onto the floor :p:
omg karen i have the same clothes maiden! :biggrin:
Reply 7057
Yup, thumbs-up for the mattress advice. I like having the most gigantic bedside table ever :biggrin:
Jen
omg karen i have the same clothes maiden! :biggrin:

Actually its mine Jen :p:
Reply 7059
I call it a clothes horse ;yes;

Latest

Trending

Trending