The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7420
Well done Jazzy Dazzy :party:

Teehee, Shimon will have to learn to love Macs.

I've earned money too today, an entire £5 by selling books online. Lolz.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Woop go Kazzen and muchos congratulationos to Dazzybob :biggrin:

I am plating bacteria later apparently! :party:
well done :party:

YAYAY my new job is so fun :biggrin: i love it.

but my uniform is HUGE. i asked for a medium then forgot theyre like standard sizes so mens too and its bloody gigantic. but im too scared to ask for a smaller one cos they asked me at my interview what id need :frown: i dont know what to do!
Reply 7423
It's in their interest for you to look smart in a properly fitting uniform, so be daring and ask them for the smaller size as they shouldn't mind giving you it. Do it sooner rather later! :smile:

What hours are you working Jen?
yah thats true! i looks ridiculous in the one ive got so im sure theyll understand, it cant be THAT difficult to swap im sure! im just a bit scared of providing more hassle for them :p:

at the moment 9.30-2ish but they randomly give you extra hours.

people have requested weekends off for like...the next YEAR. so i dont know how im ever going to see Chris. and even if youre first to request it you dont always get it :frown: itll be awful if i cant see him.
:frown:

Make Chris go to the Zoo to see you! ;yes;

I am still doing very little work! Although I am imminently pating out some yummy bacteria full of plasmids.

:biggrin:
yah i suggested it cos my days are only like 4 hours but he said that if he comes he wants to spend time with me! which is understandable coming all the way from hertford. but a few hours is better than nothing :p:
Reply 7427
inferiormadbeing
:frown:

Make Chris go to the Zoo to see you! ;yes;

I am still doing very little work! Although I am imminently pating out some yummy bacteria full of plasmids.

Youz going to be fed up of being on the computer when it comes to talking to me this evening :frown:
Reply 7428
No-one could tire of you <3

You earnt £5

I earnt £54. I win. :p: Urgh my throat is so nasty and phlegmy and gross. *coughs up a bit*
i earnt nothing today! ahahahaha. well virtually nothing cos £20 was taken out of my wages today for my uniform deposit. so basically i earnt £1.80 cos i only get £5.45 and worked just 4 hours. lol. i want a better job :eek:
infact it probs cost £1.80 driving my car there so yeah i earnt NOTHING. yay.
£25 for playing on a mac :p:

Yum yeast!

Whyever would I be tired of a computer if it meant a conversation with my beloved Karen!

£5.45 an hour!

#zomg# I am on less than £3.50!
inferiormadbeing
£5.45 an hour!

#zomg# I am on less than £3.50!

yah but i only do 4 hours unless im on "lates" which i diddd ask for but cant have in my first week apparantly. so we get about the same! :cool: :p:

we both have relatively fun jobs so i dont mind not earning much really!
Tehe yeah I like my labs, I have my own desk!! And pipettes and a lab book and and and erm 1.5ml and 0.5ml centrifuge tubes!! WOW.

Reply 7435
Tum de dum.
inferiormadbeing
Tehe yeah I like my labs, I have my own desk!! And pipettes and a lab book and and and erm 1.5ml and 0.5ml centrifuge tubes!! WOW.

i dont have anything that exciting :frown:
You get to paint faces!!!!!! And be in a zoo!!!! Thats pretty damn exciting!

Reply 7438
I shall get you a job with me kazzypops and you can phone round agencies trying to find silly hiab drivers. ITS EXCITING. OH YAH!
You get champagne thats enough to excite little me!!

Latest

Trending

Trending