Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7540
How rude!

Yay for Jen getting to see Chris again :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
not really yay for SEEING him :p: i have no idea when im going to see him next. lol but yay for some contact :eek: ive had one text in the whole time hes been away cos theres virtually no signal. plus he can only text from his mums mobile and i dont think she would appreciate paying for them all :eek: im excited just to stop being bored and so i have someone to talk to! lol

im tiredd. i dont know what to do today. im half tempted by the gym but i cant really be bothered!

where are you applying for jobs kazen? are there any seasonal attractions near you? i cant think where there is in preston any more :eek: is camelot near you? you could work on the rides :p:
Reply 7542
I'm looking in Sheffield rather than Preston. I figure I'm not in Preston for enough weeks for it to be worthwhile for anyone to bother employing me there.
My flatmates are living here already so I'll have company, and even when Simon finishes his lab work in Sheffield, it's much easier to travel between Sheffield and Durham than it is Preston and Durham.

I find it really hard to answer the question: "So why do you want this job?" because all I can think to say is "the money"!
oh right! id miss my mum too much to do that or i would have gone and persuaded patricia to give me lots of money to talk to chris all day :hubba: :p: but if your flat people are there it should be fun :smile:

yeah application questions are a bit weird because surely everyone knows ppl only work for the money :p: one of my reasons for wanting to work at the zoo was to work with kids but im already hating them :hmmm: i forgot how bratty junior school kids are!
Also yay for Jen seeing Christyfer.

Tehe poor kiddies I am sure you were the same Jen :p:
"were"? i still am a brat :aetsch:
:five:
Reply 7547
Omgosh I'm the only one who is a mature adult in a mature adult job! Jen is in a half-assed job where she only does half days, runs away from wasps and counts school children :p:

I have to go in for 8 tomorrow, which means leaving at 7, at not finishing till 6, thus getting back at 7. 12 whole hours.

And my job is stressful, trying to talk to stupid people. :eek:

Mmm yummy trifle *waves the empty pot in front of simey* :biggrin:
Darielle
Omgosh I'm the only one who is a mature adult in a mature adult job! Jen is in a half-assed job where she only does half days, runs away from wasps and counts school children :p:

I have to go in for 8 tomorrow, which means leaving at 7, at not finishing till 6, thus getting back at 7. 12 whole hours.

And my job is stressful, trying to talk to stupid people. :eek:

Mmm yummy trifle *waves the empty pot in front of simey* :biggrin:

lolol awwww i love dazi :suith: youre so cute. :proud:
nooooooooo poor christopher :frown: :frown: :hugs: his flight is delayed til tomorrow morning. hes soooo cute. he suggested coming to see me tomorrow :eek: he will be too tired! poor lil cutie. i want him to come buttt ill be working so he would be bored reallly :frown: so its a lot of hassle for not very long with me!
Reply 7550
I love me too. :p:
grrr ffs. i cant book him tickets cos he needs the card you book with to collect the stupid tickets. im so upset. i want to see him so much. will just have to sort something tomorrow when he gets back :frown: perhaps he can still come on friday or something. GRR. ****ing stupid train company :mad:
Poor Jen :frown:

Shut up Dazi :p: Kazzen gave me ice cream :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 7553
.jen.
nooooooooo poor christopher :frown: :frown: :hugs: his flight is delayed til tomorrow morning. hes soooo cute. he suggested coming to see me tomorrow :eek: he will be too tired! poor lil cutie. i want him to come buttt ill be working so he would be bored reallly :frown: so its a lot of hassle for not very long with me!

I'm sure it would be worth it, even if he is tired, and even if you are working. Hope you get the train tickets sorted :smile:

Darielle, you're going to be old before your time!
Me and Simon went and played on play park last night, t'was fun!
:biggrin:
Haha Dazybob is old :p:

Oooh all the APS peoples are graduating today, MSJ was around and Gareth, no sign of Big Jon or Klaus. Rhonda was gowned up so was Beckerman, twas v amusing as i ran my gel.

Anyhoo tis lunchtime :biggrin:
Reply 7555
Ahem, who is this Beckerman you speak of???
His name is Hot Guy remember!
:p:

*Nips down to the Union job shop.*
Well I wouldnt recognise Verpi but I bet she looks pretty fine in a gown and mortar :wink:
Reply 7557
Are we trying to make each other jealous? :p:
I don't think Chippa could take on Virpi's 7 Newfoundlands :frown:
YAY its christopherday :biggrin: :suith: #excited# his plane lands in an hour :biggrin:
Arwww don't make this about dogs Karen, I'll only lose :p:

Woop for Chris. ;yes;

Latest

Trending

Trending