The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

im not goin til 2ish! well my lecture ends at 2, im yet to pack a single thing. ill probs turn up home round midnight at this rate :p:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I have clothes at home woohoo no need to pack anything! :party:

Our train gets in at 25 to 11. I'll be peckish by then. ;yes;
Reply 9782
Shimon! MSN briefly unless you're already working hard? Which if you're reading this, can't be the case. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Shh. :ninja:
at night?? thats late! oooooo im SO excited. i bet my mummys really excited too :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yaha, I needed to be around for hockey things but they've been put forward. :s-smilie:

Ah well, I shall get some percy pigs and friends and then get mama to feed me at home. :biggrin:
i bought m&s sweeties for my journey home too :biggrin: though technically i should have both hands on the steering wheel and not in a bag of sweets :p:
No one will know. :ninja:

I get my DS tonight!!! #excited#
Reply 9788
Will M&S still be open when we go to the train station Simon?

Wooo going to Simon's home. Fun fun.
Yeah its got to be otherwise I will cry! :eek:
i'm in the business school :eek:

yay i'm going to be a mentor and it's going to look good on my cv :biggrin:
I just woke up. Did we have a field course meeting? :frown:
Fluent in Lies
I just woke up. Did we have a field course meeting? :frown:

Good effort FiL!

Nope cancelled cos of power cuts.
Lucky luck luck luck luck.
Reply 9794
Lucky duck.
I like ducks, they are cute. ;yes;
Reply 9796
I'm home! 9 hours early :eek:

My first 2 lectures were cancelled and I wasn't going to wait round till 4! So my momma said she'd pay for my ticket home and now I'm home, YAY! Although my suitcase broke when they made us change trains at nottingham. Stupid nottingham :p:
stupid suitcase :p:

im nearly packed, then gonnna have frankyfurter hotdogs then leave :biggrin:
Darielle
I'm home! 9 hours early :eek:

My first 2 lectures were cancelled and I wasn't going to wait round till 4! So my momma said she'd pay for my ticket home and now I'm home, YAY! Although my suitcase broke when they made us change trains at nottingham. Stupid nottingham :p:

EU was cancelled cos we had it on thurs, we had a property lecture at 12... but then the 4pm one was cancelled...
Reply 9799
There's some bread rolls in the bread bin you can eat chris :p:

Bloody cold.

Latest

Trending

Trending