The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

onean
:eek:

Why? Even if you didn't want to go at first, it always seemed like one of those 'once you get there you'll never want to leave' scenarios to me :biggrin:

I've always really wanted to go. Just I just don't feel anything now. I really am not excited or anything :frown: It sucks. But yeah im sure i'll enjoy it when I get there, its just not fun when everyone is going on and on about it. It feels like everyone is going of to university and leaving me. The fact that I am actually going, but still feel like that is just worse!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 161
haha, good point actually. i can't say i really find myself thinking about it too much, i just check this site every so often :smile:

i'm moving in on the 16th and love the idea of that BBQ. it's been too damned long since i've had any of that. can't say i see myself buying any tickets just yet though, think i'll wait till i'm there to see what it all looks like.

btw, any of you got ideas for a tradition we could start with Opal House? hell, we're the first 'opal generation' - we need to have something(s) :biggrin:
Reply 162
onean

btw, any of you got ideas for a tradition we could start with Opal House? hell, we're the first 'opal generation' - we need to have something(s) :biggrin:

Hm...i'm not sure really - but I agree with you in that we have to start something!
Reply 163
As long as it's not "How long can we leave milk out before the building gets evacuated" or other such experiments.

p.s. I am aware I am sounding like Monica but ewwww...exploding milk.
who's monica?
Reply 165
Fluent in Lies
who's monica?

I'm guessing Monica from friends?
oh. YEAH! you sound just like her. Milk. ha ha.
Reply 167
how about something simple like:

the first person to enter your flat makes a nice cup of tea for his/her flatmates when they arrive

and it's also like an ice breaker right?

but that's a polite/nice gesture typa tradition, i bet you guys want something like a water gun fight
topless tuesdays.
can i come to live with you? :frown:
.jen.
can i come to live with you? :frown:

Categorically: yes.

Especially on tuesday :wink:
Fluent in Lies
Categorically: yes.

Especially on tuesday :wink:

excellent :biggrin: :five:
sounds good to me :biggrin::p:
Settled then.
what flat & block are you in Fluent in Lies?
.jen.
what flat & block are you in Fluent in Lies?

I am here .jen. :

Room C
Flat 10
Block C, Opal House
51 Wellington Street
Sheffield S1 4GP
Who here thinks FiL will be Opals biggest whorebag =p
*looks away*
Reply 178
I don't like tea :frown:

..Or Coffee :frown:
LauraLee