40%
Erudite (2)
40%
President Snow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
For those who have read any of the Divergent series by Veronica Roth or who have watched the first film - which faction would you be in?

I've looked online at some of the quizzes which determine your faction for you but they don't seem particularly good, so choose yourself. I've deliberately left Divergent off the list as this is about which faction you would choose, not which you have an aptitude for - this is about which faction you would most like to spent the rest of your life living as. You may feel that it's the polar opposite of the faction you have aptitude for, or you may feel that you are very divergent (nobody's going to completely and perfectly match a single faction), but even the divergent have to choose a faction.

So, please select the faction you would choose, then say whether that matches what you feel your aptitude test result is, and if you want, whether you are a faction transfer or faction born.

As for me, I think that I would have aptitude for erudite, but that I would have great difficulty choosing between erudite and abnegation. I think I would come from an abnegation family, and ultimately elect to stay within abnegation.

So what about you?

**For the benefit of those who have not yet read the books, please no spoilers in this thread**
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (75)
15.18%
Uncertainty around my education (82)
16.6%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (45)
9.11%
Isolating with family (32)
6.48%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (21)
4.25%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (40)
8.1%
Loneliness (48)
9.72%
Financial worries (18)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (49)
9.92%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
6.88%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (50)
10.12%

Watched Threads