Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I'm on a search for anyone currently studying Education Studies at Cambridge or hoping to apply to study it next year. I'm particularly interested to find anyone who does/wants to do it with History, but finding anyone at all seems to be a tall enough order :p:

So... If you are an Ed S student, or know an Ed S student that you can force to join TSR, or would simply like to be an Ed S student at some point in your life, i'll find a way to get you chocolate* if you help me out

Thanks!

*(sweets/crisps/other food item of choice) are available for those of you who are anti-chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Well I do history.... but not education studies... so I can't help you.... I'm amazed that given the high numbers of education studies students none of them have helped you out in 7 days! Maybe Homerton is too far away to receive the internet... I'll pass on the chocolates.

x

ReputationRep:
    Hello there!

I'm at Homerton at the moment doing Ed Studies with History, and can easily be bribed with chocolate! What did you want to know about the college/course?

C x

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.