Bazingaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, just wondered- to any one who is eligible for ucas extra- what courses (and where) are in ucas extra for 2014.
I'm looking along the biochemistry or law lines please? (I've firmed an offer but have gone off my course! So I'm considering cancelling it and going through extra)

Thanks
dsr57
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sure biology and law were in clearing for gloucestershire uni. Although it may have just been the 2 year fast track ones (same degree just less debt, woo!). Worth a look though.
Hope that helps.

Long shot, anybody know if radiography was in extra anywhere?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dsr57)
I'm sure biology and law were in clearing for gloucestershire uni. Although it may have just been the 2 year fast track ones (same degree just less debt, woo!). Worth a look though.
Hope that helps.

Long shot, anybody know if radiography was in extra anywhere?
No idea about Extra, but if you mean Clearing last year, then City, Cumbria, Derby, Hertfordshire, Leeds and UC Suffolk were listed. This year? Who knows...
Black Diamonds
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
No idea about Extra, but if you mean Clearing last year, then City, Cumbria, Derby, Hertfordshire, Leeds and UC Suffolk were listed. This year? Who knows...
Hey I noticed you said Radiography was in Clearing at Leeds and Cumbria last year? Are you sure? How did you find out? Website link? Thanks
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Black Diamonds)
Hey I noticed you said Radiography was in Clearing at Leeds and Cumbria last year? Are you sure? How did you find out? Website link? Thanks
I kept the Daily Telegraph 'Official Ucas Clearing Listings' newspaper supplement from results day last year.

Under Radiography, Leeds has course B821 and Cumbria B821L and B821F. Looking at the websites, the Leeds course is described as Radiography and the Cumbria courses are Diagnostic Radiography. I believe the suffixes differentiate between the two campuses at which it is offered - Lancaster and Fusehill Street, Carlisle.
Black Diamonds
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
I kept the Daily Telegraph 'Official Ucas Clearing Listings' newspaper supplement from results day last year.

Under Radiography, Leeds has course B821 and Cumbria B821L and B821F. Looking at the websites, the Leeds course is described as Radiography and the Cumbria courses are Diagnostic Radiography. I believe the suffixes differentiate between the two campuses at which it is offered - Lancaster and Fusehill Street, Carlisle.

Oh right okay thank you!! When does the newspaper come out by the way?
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Black Diamonds)
Oh right okay thank you!! When does the newspaper come out by the way?
A-level results day.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Reserve your copy in advance at the newsagent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads