Kingston business school, good or bad? Please help. Watch

parthmashrani
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay so I'm in Indian.
I needed to know if Kingston business school is good for bachelor of business management? BBA hons.
There's a course offered in India which sounds good but I don't really know the reality of it.
The course is that I study 2 years in India, Mumbai in svkm Institute of international studies and my final year will be in Kingston business school, London.
The only hiccup is that the course offered is expensive, some 27 lakhs INR. So will it be worth the money? And is Kingston good for business management?
Please reply ASAP! Thanks in advance.
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thankyou for your enquiry, it’s good to hear you’re thinking of studying theKingston BBA at SVKM’s IIS. This collaboration has been runningsince 2006 and is very well established and well reputed. It is a verycost effective way to study for a UK Bachelor degree, as you would saveconsiderable costs by spending the first two years in Mumbai, whilst stillgaining the international experience and a Kingston University degree bytransferring to the UK in the final year. There have been over 150students graduating via this programme, and I’m sure they would recommend thisprogramme. Perhaps you could ask IIS to put you in touch with some pastgraduates so you can hear from them first hand? All the best, we hope tosee you at Kingston!”

Thanks
Eleanor

Ms Eleanor Luker

RegionalManager (South and South East Asia)
KingstonInternational

(Original post by parthmashrani)
Okay so I'm in Indian.
I needed to know if Kingston business school is good for bachelor of business management? BBA hons.
There's a course offered in India which sounds good but I don't really know the reality of it.
The course is that I study 2 years in India, Mumbai in svkm Institute of international studies and my final year will be in Kingston business school, London.
The only hiccup is that the course offered is expensive, some 27 lakhs INR. So will it be worth the money? And is Kingston good for business management?
Please reply ASAP! Thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (53)
23.98%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.57%
I'm sick of studying (45)
20.36%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.26%
I don't know enough about them (16)
7.24%