Trihard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have had a search of the uni's prospectus but can't seem to find much info regarding sports facilities at Swansea met.

To anybody in the know, what are the sports facilities like? Are they even any? Do we just go and use the facilities at Swansea Uni?

Cheers.
reddevil93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sure that they have plenty of good sports facilities as I have seen pictures on Facebook. They certainly have competitive football/basketball teams
Trihard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
From what I see the facilities at SMU are pretty limited. Looking a at Swansea Uni's site I found this

"The Uni-Gym is predominantly for Students and Staff of Swansea University, although it may also be used by alumni of the University, and by students of Swansea Metropolitan University, corporate members (NHS and Emergency Services), and senior citizens. There are also limited spaces available for Associate Members from the public."

I hope this applies to the track and pool!

University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

For many, sport is an integral part of the student experience leading to lasting friendships which will be influential long after graduating. To help achieve this UWTSD organise a whole range of recreational activities, classes/courses and activities that are designed to get you fitter, tone you up and get you moving.

We have gym facilities at Townhill and Mount Pleasant Campuses. Within Swansea there is also various swimming pool and other fitness business.

Thanks

John
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.12%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.37%
No- I want it (174)
28.34%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.17%

Watched Threads

Latest