peter qwert
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Which subject do you/did you enjoy the most and why ? Which module/unit did you enjoy the most and why? Which did you enjoy the least?

Personally I Macroeconomics the easiest , probably because i found it very enjoyable.In contrast I found Further maths to be such a bummer especially fp3.
Miss_Havisham
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Geography... I'm such a geography nerd!
hexagonalRod
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
at GCSE, drama
at A-level, further maths
QuantumSuicide
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only noobs enjoy their subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
peter qwert
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
[QUOTE=QuantumSuicide;48330362]Only noobs enjoy their subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/you must have enjoyed one subject more than others.
hexagonalRod
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by QuantumSuicide)
Only noobs enjoy their subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
only noobs do subjects they don't enjoy, actually.
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I really didn't enjoy any of my A-levels... A2 is the worst out of the duration of A-levels.

Glad it's over!
Swanbow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Year 7-9: Drama, really good fun bit gutted I didn't take it for GCSE.
GCSE: History, primarily focused on the Cold War which is one of my favourite periods. Really enjoyed it, but felt our teacher dumbed it down a bit too much.
A-Level: English Literature, got to read quite an expansive sample of literature. Enjoyed the freedom of it, and our two teachers were brilliant.
Degree: Vietnam War module, our professor was brilliant and the seminars were great fun. Did the best in this module, and enjoyed the expansive array of topics from foreign policy, to anti-war movement to military strategy. Really something to take anyone's fancy.

Bonus: Compulsory PE lessons, Year 10-11. Moved to the top set for Rugby, and had a running feud in football with the same teams every week and transfers (a mars bar to play for our team in one match) :lol:
Some Math Nerd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by peter qwert)
Which subject do you/did you enjoy the most and why ? Which module/unit did you enjoy the most and why? Which did you enjoy the least?

Personally I Macroeconomics the easiest , probably because i found it very enjoyable.In contrast I found Further maths to be such a bummer especially fp3.
Economics was my favourite subject too, but I preferred the micro stuff more. Found Macro way too generic

I actually really enjoyed further maths, and fp3 was my favourite module! It was a really hard paper set by Edexcel this year though.
physicsbook
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
GCSE: Geography
A-level: Maths

My favorite subject is Physics but it is one thing having a favorite subject and another liking it in school/the classroom.
mynameisntbobk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A-level chemistry as a whole was great but I could have done without most of unit 5

A2 biology was my favourite subject this year mainly because it was so much more interesting than AS, topics are more advanced and just generally better to learn about.
Iridann
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've enjoyed my A Level maths and further maths so far seems quite enjoyable

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
History and biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
lewis.cox5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Definitely history (preferably modern). It should be the compulsory subject over English in the Australian Curriculum. Every person should have an at least basic understanding of where he/she came from and why they're here today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (119)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (124)
16.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.39%
Isolating with family (51)
6.65%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.91%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.6%
Loneliness (81)
10.56%
Financial worries (32)
4.17%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (72)
9.39%

Watched Threads