The Student Room Group

Will this EPQ topic idea clash with my subjects?

I want to do my EPQ on how does caffeine/food/your diet affect mood or something along the lines of that.
I'm currently studying Psychology with the exam board OCR and was wondering whether this topic clashes with anything covered in A2 Psychology?
Thanks.
Original post by FreeFlying
I want to do my EPQ on how does caffeine/food/your diet affect mood or something along the lines of that.
I'm currently studying Psychology with the exam board OCR and was wondering whether this topic clashes with anything covered in A2 Psychology?
Thanks.

Just going to pop this in Psychology for you. :smile:
Original post by FreeFlying
Thanks.

I don't think it would clash too much, but it would be best to email your psych teacher and ask just to make sure :smile:
I think on the ocr spec there is a module on health psychology but im not sure what it involves, and also it depends what modules you will be doing (on the spec online it says you do 2/4 modules), so that would vary between colleges/sixth forms.
Would be best to email your teacher with your idea for your EPQ just to be 100% sure that it's ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending