Mkerr8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi

I went to the open day at uni 2 weeks ago for the geography course. Spoke to the head lecturer after with regards to see if i was eligible, he said it was ultimately down to his discretion so i applied there and then and i was given a letter confirming my application and making me an unconditional offer. Since then i haven't received anything from the uni but today i received a letter from UCAS saying this confirms your place on the course starting september 2014.

I was hoping for some advice as to what the next step is.

Thanks
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Get your Student Finance application in ASAP.

As for uni, as long as you've been sent something that you return to confirm your acceptance of the offer, you just sit back. You'll get a letter from the uni telling you when/where to enrol at the start of the year, and what certificates to take.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mkerr8)
Hi

I went to the open day at uni 2 weeks ago for the geography course. Spoke to the head lecturer after with regards to see if i was eligible, he said it was ultimately down to his discretion so i applied there and then and i was given a letter confirming my application and making me an unconditional offer. Since then i haven't received anything from the uni but today i received a letter from UCAS saying this confirms your place on the course starting september 2014.

I was hoping for some advice as to what the next step is.

Thanks
You need to hurry and apply for Student Finance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?