Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One of my teachers sometimes had quiet words with me. 'I know where this relationship is heading...' and the next day: 'I know you don't fancy me, but people will start asking questions if they see a member of staff with a sixth-former.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    One of my teachers sometimes had quiet words with me. 'I know where this relationship is heading...' and the next day: 'I know you don't fancy me, but people will start asking questions if they see a member of staff with a sixth-former.'

lol, i used to spend hours in my physics teachers back room....no one ever said a thing!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but hes a student.....and im a student.....

love Katy ***
    oh sorry, my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    hi ive suddenly started to fancy this teacher at school even though he's 29 but hes really cool wiv a really gud sense of humour. however ive been really quiet over the past years in class and neva really spoke to him and i think he thinks im weird lol. I even fainted in his lesson. The thing is i want to talk to him but cant suddenly change frm being quiet to talkative as this wud be weird. Also theres only a few week left till the exams and i'll neva see him again. i cant stop thinkin about him and feeling low at the thought of not seeing him again.
    any1 else like this coz being 18 im a bit old for this sort of thing
    OK, lets get one thing straight here, he cannot have anything to do with you, he is a teacher, you are a student, it is against the rules.

Second, there is no harm in having a crush on a teacher, I myself have had my fair share of them, just don't get a conviluted idea that anything could work between you.

ReputationRep:
    There was a really creepy old Physics teacher in my school. One girl asked if she could wait behind after school and get on with some work. He refused and said "You'd better not. If we were alone and I were to molest you, I could get into a lot of trouble". :eek: That told her. I think she waited in the library instead!

I had a crush on a teacher once and he was quite old!! I'm completely over it now, but still wince when I see him!

Crushes on teachers are amazingly common, though. The maths teacher in my school even married the Head Girl a year and a half after she left school! Don't worry about your crush, just try to enjoy it as a fantasy and try not to take it too seriously! I do know how you feel! Try reading 'Love Lessons' by David Belbin.

ReputationRep:
    I fancied my I.T at school, she had a wonferful sexy scouse accent.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a crush on my DT teacher, he was really funny and friendly, and still is, I bumped into him the other day and he called me by my nickname even though I don't even know how he knew it and it was about 2 years since he'd taught me...

(I'm still at school but I didn't do a DT subject)

ReputationRep:
    teacher crushes...... horrid.

i dont know why i like mine, i just do. i usually go for older guys anyway, so its part of that.

our pe teacher about 4 years ago got sacked for a relationship with a 6th former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    hi ive suddenly started to fancy this teacher at school even though he's 29 but hes really cool wiv a really gud sense of humour. however ive been really quiet over the past years in class and neva really spoke to him and i think he thinks im weird lol. I even fainted in his lesson. The thing is i want to talk to him but cant suddenly change frm being quiet to talkative as this wud be weird. Also theres only a few week left till the exams and i'll neva see him again. i cant stop thinkin about him and feeling low at the thought of not seeing him again.
    any1 else like this coz being 18 im a bit old for this sort of thing
    he he you fainted. Having a crush on a teacher is the worst thing, you can't concentrate in class, its horrid, but at the same time great, uh hmm, getin bk to your case, yeh like someone said get drunk, lol who knows what you'l get up to then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzy_vet)
    teacher crushes...... horrid.

i dont know why i like mine, i just do. i usually go for older guys anyway, so its part of that.

our pe teacher about 4 years ago got sacked for a relationship with a 6th former.
    yeh our pe teacher, goes out with sixth formers, we know it ain't rumours, cos he kissed one of the girls on the last day of school in front of everyone, hes grosse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    yeh our pe teacher, goes out with sixth formers, we know it ain't rumours, cos he kissed one of the girls on the last day of school in front of everyone, hes grosse
    oh my, thats a bit blantant. Yes, another pe teacher always pulls the girls who have just left school. why is it always pe teachers? too mnay hormones or soemthing?

I think its also som,ething about the power thing that teachers have.

ReputationRep:
    ever think you are so in love with someone...cant hardly eat, sleep, thinking about the person day and night??
    then you ask yourself: why do you feel this way...is it my hormones kicking or is it really love?? but how can you really know that it is love...

when someone has a crush you will honestly think that you cant live without that person...but what helps is for you to think with your mind and not heart...are we compatible, do I know his likes/dislikes, what are his faults...is it just a physical attraction??
    crushes can be difficult to handle...but the good thing is that they wont stay for long...try not to encourage it as much as possible....concentrate on the good things in your life...
    as they say time is the greatest healer!!

ReputationRep:
    I just see teachers as off-limits. I mean, even if you did get together, things would be weird - people would just see you as someone who got their grades by sleeping with a teacher (which probably isn't true, but it's probably what people will think)

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks for all ure replies i think im more sensible now :rolleyes: ive no idea why but there are plenty of good looking lads around but i just dont fancy them it has to be men that i cant have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sponge Bob)
    all my teachers were old battle-axes si I never had that problem
    Same here, apart from the spotty 23 yearold teacher..He was shy...

ReputationRep:
    just part of the "growing up" experience...you'l laugh about it in a few years...a really really good looking teacher at our skool left at easter, but theres still another one that we all love...aaahhh lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    One of my classmates got married to one of our teachers!
    ooh tell all!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.