?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Discuss :heart:

democracyforum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If he was English, he would need "experience" and a "chance" to "prepare him for the future" and other nonsense.
xxbradkennedyxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Best player of the world cup so far, hasn't put a foot wrong and has done absolutely outrageous stuff, his eye for the final pass is exceptional.
Squalleon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He shouldn't be playing for Monaco, that's for sure.
C=N-R
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What an amazing young player, it's a shame that he is with Monaco. I believe that someone with his potential should be playing in a league alongside world class players.
llys
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
His goal yesterday. :coma:
ANippyWinger
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He's certainly been one of the best players at the World Cup so far and his goal last night was wonderful.

As others have already said, I'd love to see him in a good league playing against good players most weeks because lets be honest, the Ligue 1 is ****.
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So that's why Monaco paid FC Porto £40,000,000 for his services.

He needs a FIFA 15 upgrade at least.
Endless Blue
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dat goal tho :coma:

Got Colombia for the WC sweepstake and him and Cuardrado have been two of the best players of the tournament so far imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by C-Rooney)
What an amazing young player, it's a shame that he is with Monaco. I believe that someone with his potential should be playing in a league alongside world class players.
Exactly. La liga is the only league suitable for him
Parano!d
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
a goal and two assists yesterday

hames is a ****ing beast
swan stardust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Been following him since he was at Banfield and he continues to impress me everytime I see him play. I remember watching him when he played for Colombia at Toulon alongside Teo Gutierrez and some other really good young players where he was brilliant.
C=N-R
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jordooooom)
Exactly. La liga is the only league suitable for him
Yeah definitely la liga, agreed.
ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not at all surprised that James is playing the way he is and getting all the plaudits he so rightly deserves.

I remember watching him in the Copa Libertadores a few years back and he was having a great competition until he got sent off against Internacional. Then a few months later he moved to Porto where I’ve been lucky enough to watch him each week. Admittedly it took him a little bit of time to get going and into the first team but that was mainly down to the fact we had a strong side with Hulk, Falcao, Guarin and although these next two shouldn’t really feature in the same line as all them but both Varela and Walter were grabbing their fair share of the headlines between them too.

He’s got everything but his ability to pick out the perfect passes and crosses was always (and still is) his best asset. A truly fantastic player and the fact he was once ours makes it a tiny bit sweeter. An absolute steal for €7m, then sold for €40m... and now I see no reason why Monaco couldn't get more than that. Would like him to move away from France soon though.

Just wish people could say his name the correct way. God help us if he does come to the Prem as it will be endless calls of "James" and not "Hames"...:rolleyes:
ineedtorevise127
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Fantastic player we should not forgot Porto they have made so many players great players can't believe the amount of players that they sold from Deco, Pepe, Hulk, Falcao, Moutinho. Freddy Guarin, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferriera etc... The list is endless look at the current Porto team they have players like Mangala, Quintero and Jackson Martinez who are attracting interest from many sides. Respect to Porto and well done for James a very good player indeed I think he should go to Barca tbh they could do with him
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
DH1' has a man crush.

And to the poster two above, you're right. We just about managed Thierry Henry and David Silva, but no way would we say Ha-mes. I genuinely thought it was James until a few weeks ago :lol: I am too English.
Endless Blue
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
swan stardust
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
tengentoppa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ANippyWinger)
He's certainly been one of the best players at the World Cup so far and his goal last night was wonderful.

As others have already said, I'd love to see him in a good league playing against good players most weeks because lets be honest, the Ligue 1 is ****.
Ligue 1 is probably better overall than Serie A, and no worse than the Bundesliga, Bayern-excepted.

That leaves La Liga and the Premier League, and I think he'd do well in either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (139)
17.62%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9.38%
No I am happy with my course choice (464)
58.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (112)
14.2%

Watched Threads