Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
*sobs* nobody cares!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
mysteria
isn't anyone else excited that it's going to be Grease-like!?

MEEE MEEE OO MEEE!!!
me too.. me too
not sure where to get a 50's style dress.. but still excited:biggrin:
Reply 43
BOY KILL BOY!i swear those guys r FOLLOWING me. Ive never paid to see them and have seen them 4 times in like a year, just because theyr always supportin sumone or are at some club night etc etc.

Is fifties style dress patent shoes?I hope so, I need an excuse....
i want my milkshake & burger.
Reply 45
fairygirl21
i want my milkshake & burger.

Go to McDonalds :wink:
Reply 46
kfc :smile:
Reply 47
its £18/£22 though!!! thats like over half my weekly budget......... AND i hav to get an outfit????
Reply 48
its a one off :smile: well all be living on beans and toast the week after (well not fairygirl who hates toast!)
Reply 49
i think ill be living off that EVRY week whether theres a freshers ball or not!
Reply 50
I'm planning on wearing a spotty summer dress I have, which I hope will work,no idea what shoes to wear though?
Sounds like it'll be a good night, and it is a one off, so may as well make the most of it!
Reply 51
*cries* - expensive!
Reply 52
I thought that if you got a freshers pass it included a ticket to the freshers ball, or am I completely wrong :confused:
Reply 53
Nellz
I thought that if you got a freshers pass it included a ticket to the freshers ball, or am I completely wrong :confused:

Apparently youre right. However, twill still be expensive since hardly anyone is likely to already own a 50s style outfit!
Reply 54
i have one, but i look more 50's housewife than prom...i have red 50's shoes though! (get in m&s...) high ponytail and pinned back fringe for the girls yes? else we could all go transformed!sandy...

does the ticket include free bar? or is that extra? actually a free bar among students would probably call for about 600 bottles of spirits....
Reply 55
...each

:wink:
Reply 56
creak
...each

:wink:

i thought that was a given:p:
Reply 57
how exactly do you get one of these fresher passes?
Reply 58
What exactly are guys supposed to wear for it? :confused:

I'm a little behind on my 1950s dress codes.
Reply 59
go watch grease

or just do a fifties image search on google

Latest

Trending

Trending