Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I just firm my offer for UCL but I have a BIG problem.
    My first choice is Imperial, however they reject me, so I got my place in UCL as a insurance.
    The problem is, I didn't got any accommodation form from UCL because My firm Before May is not UCL.
    Any all the accommodation form should be sent before June!
    That possiblely means, I have not place to live when I came back(If I have mention I am a foreigner.)
    Now I am in my home country, so I can't get any letters or forms from UCL(If they will sent me any.)
    I E-mail the teacher and got no reply
    So how can I fix this problem?

ReputationRep:
    well, i recommend u phone UCL and tell them your situation. Prehaps they can send the forms to the country your currently living in, and as for your teacher they will proberly check their e-mail inbox on Monday.
    Hope everything works out well for you!

ReputationRep:
    There will be some sort of system in operation for people who are coming to the university but didn't put it immediately as a firm. You won't be the only one. Call the accommodation office as early as possible after 9 on monday morning (Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 6322), or email them at [email protected] and explain the situation and ask them to tell you what you need to do.

They might be able to help you find rented accommodation in London, or they might be able to find you a place in UL accommodation. They will know much better than anyone on TSR though.

Don't panic! You won't be left homeless.

ReputationRep:
    Losts of thanks to you both!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2006
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.