Internet in rooms? Watch

everlong06
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I was jst wondering if there was internet in the rooms and if not where can i get the internet?

Ben xx
*KatyE*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think almost all the rooms have a high speed internet connection
boho
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
all rooms have the internet... and its fast, very very very very fast and £60 for the years subscription.

its also available on campus in the library and more comuter rooms in department buildings. i do believe there is wireless available too somewhere, but haven't yet figured that one out...
tdg1986
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not quite all, but nearly all. There's a couple of the annexes of Hope that don't have the Internet, but it's not far to walk to a computer room.

The library has wireless access, as does the XFi building, parts of Amory and a few other buildings.
nnppaa
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep the internet was generally very reliable! Although did go through stages of not working properly

And yes its very fast!
danny8522003
Report 12 years ago
Does Moberly House have internet access?
tdg1986
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by danny8522003)
Does Moberly House have internet access?
Yep, it was part of the Duryard Halls up until last year and as far as I remember all of those halls had Internet access.
Ariadne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Slightly off topic, but I guess it's still to do with technology - do we get free internal phone calls from the phones in our rooms?
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think we do.
boho
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes, yes you do! you can also register it so pepole (your parents) can ring into ur room too. gonna miss that phone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.97%
No (176)
73.03%

Watched Threads