University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
I think almost all the rooms have a high speed internet connection :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
all rooms have the internet... and its fast, very very very very fast and £60 for the years subscription.

its also available on campus in the library and more comuter rooms in department buildings. i do believe there is wireless available too somewhere, but haven't yet figured that one out...
Reply 3
Not quite all, but nearly all. There's a couple of the annexes of Hope that don't have the Internet, but it's not far to walk to a computer room.

The library has wireless access, as does the XFi building, parts of Amory and a few other buildings.
Reply 4
Yep the internet was generally very reliable! Although did go through stages of not working properly

And yes its very fast!
Does Moberly House have internet access?
Reply 6
danny8522003
Does Moberly House have internet access?

Yep, it was part of the Duryard Halls up until last year and as far as I remember all of those halls had Internet access.
Reply 7
Slightly off topic, but I guess it's still to do with technology - do we get free internal phone calls from the phones in our rooms?
Reply 8
I think we do.
Reply 9
yes, yes you do! you can also register it so pepole (your parents) can ring into ur room too. gonna miss that phone!

Latest

Trending

Trending